Hello MP forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh okay.. I ll go easy on you...
any thoughts go ahead shoot any question in proper threads...

think about how much you can spend on... see the results from our experiences and in photos.. take your time.... think about room or grow setup you can work on.. from where you at.. we welcome ya in this community with wealth knowledge of marijuana passions and growing.. feel free to look around make your self comfortable.. any dumb questions? just look around if you cant find what you look for, any dumb questions or good questions we here to help...

enjoy the site I'am new here also but have done alot of research and have gotton alot of info here welcome to the site

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

pothead4life said:
Just sayin hello to everyone and take it easy on me i am a first time grower.

If you are a first time grower and you are here, you are very lucky.
When I did my first grow-there was no internet....

But then again, I have'nt grown for years, but getting ready for it.
Just simple-some cfl's and a waterfarm.

You may not like a ton of reading like I do, but there is a vast ammount of growing information here.
Light one up and crank it up-and read, read, read...

Oh yeah.......

:D Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!:D

Gb

yeah thats all i do is read on here but i could use some help if anyone got time to private message

pothead4life said:
yeah thats all i do is read on here but i could use some help if anyone got time to private message

Post you questions on the forum. You will recieve the benefits of several decades of combined experience, rather than 'one' single opinion ;)

Welcome to MP my friend. I'm new here myself and have learned a ton from these experienced fellow farmers. Keep us posted on your progress and stay lifted!

Latest posts

Back