Hello to MP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gr8buds4me

Interpreting reality!!
Reaction score
I am a first time grower who could use some "knowledgable" advice. I would like to get to know a couple members that I may seek advice from in a time of need.

PS. If my quote offends you....you must be #3 :hubba:

Gr8buds4me said:
I am a first time grower who could use some "knowledgable" advice. I would like to get to know a couple members that I may seek advice from in a time of need.

PS. If my quote offends you....you must be #3 :hubba:

Dude, that's not a cool way to say hello, pick my number if you like but start off by being nice, not arrogant... Good luck and welcome to the forum...I think... :D
PS Also it's against the rules to try to bypass the censorship of bad words...batting a thousand so far...

Welcome and we all hope you enjoy the site. Tons of info on here to get you growing like a champ in no time

Welcome to MP. You have chosen the right place to learn the best methods of cultivating mj. There are tons of growers here that are very knowledgeable and will help you out as much as possible.

Like Joker said, that really isn't the best way to introduce yourself. A little courtesy is usually the best way to go about it my friend. The profanity will also have to be removed from your signature. You cant bypass the profanity filter by filling the actual letter in with a special character. This site prides itself in being a safe and fun environment without the use of that kind of language. Don't get me wrong, I cuss like the best of them but not on here. I act decent around decent company. You may want to browse through the site rules when you find the time. They will tell you what is acceptable and what isn't.

Good luck and take care. Hope to see you around the forums in the future.

hello and :welcome: gr8buds4me

hope to see u on the boards and youll find all the information u need on here :tokie:

Welcome to MP. PLease take a look at the rules over here. ;)

Welcome to MP your new home, You can check in but you may never leave lol ;)

Latest posts

Back