hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAHM318

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm SAHM, and I'm new to all this. I wanted to grow my own plant or 2, but I just read the "growing" link and I feel overwhelmed with getting started and worried about getting caught!

Anyone have any advice?

:welcome: to MP. never speak about your grow and you'll be safe;)

Hi and welcome!! Just ask question whenever you need....and don't forget to post pictures. They help a lot!! : )

Welcome to MP, SAHM318!

Take your time and read a bunch of the Journals here. If you read, read, read and plan, plan, plan, you'll do fine.

It's kind of like learning to drive. You don't get into a formula one race car are jump into the Indy 500 your first day of driving.

Good luck to you!

Start small, grow small and then get small...

Thanks everyone, I'm reading a lot and starting to feel overwhelmed, but my major concern is when the electricity bill alerts the cops! BUT that's such a long way off, and I'm just going to keep reading until I'm comfortable. I love everyone's GJ!!

If you just have a small personal grow you don't need to worry about the electric bills. :)

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

moms right ,,,,unless your starting a large grow room you will be fine ,,,i have a nice little 8x10 grow room ,,,,and my bill only get about 25 to 40 a month higher ,,,,40$ on 18/6 about 25 on 12/12,,,the #1 rule ,,,,TELL NO ONE ,,,good luck ,,,be safe ,,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back