hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astro5play

Reaction score
signed up today- growing first crop inside and having a few problems noticed white spots on some of the larger leaves - i used an organic granulated fertilizer 3 days ago and wondering if i did not water it enough to dilute it . also i sprayed a plant safe insecticide on the leaves and dirt because i saw little insects in the dirt even though i baked it at 200 degrees for 1/2 hour before planting seedlings. maybe the bug spray caused the white spots?any one have any thoughts -like i say this is my first try-i have a proper grow room set up with plenty of light .

Welcome Astro.. I am a newbie so I will not try to diagnose your problem as I will most likely be wrong.. Just wanted to stop by and say hello!!

Id repot the plant in fresh soil maybe up the pot size too
depending, and buy a little 30x hand scope. youll be able to zoom
in close enough to see if you have mites. I think gnats would be in your soil though. For mites you must alternate between sprayings of safers soap
and 50/50 iso alcohol and water. Keep that up for about 2-3 weeks and they
should be gone. hopefully. theres many ways to get rid of them. this is how I did it and it worked. For gnats id repot the plant like i said and maybe get some good gnat sticky traps. anyways hope this helps

Welcome to MP....you might want to post up a pic or two of the problem leaves in the sick plant section...

Welcome to MP, three in a row new members....
Congratulations, You have found the motherload of MJ information!

Latest posts

Back