Hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Col. Kif

MMH - Man of Many Hats
Reaction score
I was turned onto MP by a poster on another forum, who recommended an excellent and informative nute comparison & result thread here.

I'm a CA patient & amateur grower and I look forward to learning from the folks here.

Here's a couple pics from current projects...

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

I'm a all organic grower but I'm also investigating making a fogponic cloner and hope to find more info on that here.

:bong1: Keep it green!

Yo Ho Col. Kif,

Welcome to the site my friend. Please do take a few minutes to peruse the site rules so your stay will be smooth.
You will find the rules few and easy to run with, and we certainly do want to welcome you to a rather unique site that is more akin to a Living Library if you will.
Youwill find that most are eager to watch your grows and they will be quick to throw in their two cents too. Always go with caution, and solid advice. Folks here will earn your trust slowly, but surly.

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

Thank you for the warm welcome KK...

Now I'm not a dumb guy but for the life of me I can't find the rules link.... I hope I haven't violated any unknowing!

Ahhh thank you SmokinMom.

I already broke one... eep.....

Only thing is.. I hope the pic linking is a guidline and not a hard and fast rule. If I link to my Photobucket I still own my own pics.... If I upload them, its a different story...

Col. Kif - Welcome to MP. Lots of great info here - real and experienced feedback...enjoy

welcome bud, you have a new home now lol....

Thanks for the welcome!

Jmansweed... it was your article on Nutes that got me here... Excellent study!

Puffmonkey - I think you might be right!

Col. Kif - I'm happy I helped bring you over - thanks for reading.......

Hello, you will find a lot of us Cali Med users here!! Enjoy the site!

Hello, and welcome. I have to agree with you, on Jmansweed's nute study thread. He made me rethink the way I have been doing things for yrs. Glad you found us, and again, welcome!

Col. Kif said:
Ahhh thank you SmokinMom.

I already broke one... eep.....

Only thing is.. I hope the pic linking is a guidline and not a hard and fast rule. If I link to my Photobucket I still own my own pics.... If I upload them, its a different story...

The problem with your pic is that it takes a cpl of clicks and someone can get into your whole photo bucket account..it took me a whole 15 seconds to do it...uploading them to this server is the safe choice...Welcome to MP

Latest posts

Back