Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the plants watch us , they listen to music too

i was in the grow room tending my plants one day and I was but neked

my grow room had hanging lights , bare bulbs , adjustable heights , 1000 watt MH

i made a wrong turn at the wrong time and burnt my belly

here is another Public Service tip……if anyone uses bamboo stakes in their grow rooms , always wear safety glasses when tending plants

the plants watch us , they listen to music too

i was in the grow room tending my plants one day and I was but neked

my grow room had hanging lights , bare bulbs , adjustable heights , 1000 watt MH

i made a wrong turn at the wrong time and burnt my belly

here is another Public Service tip……if anyone uses bamboo stakes in their grow rooms , always wear safety glasses when tending plants
Whoa I came to a half inch of one of those bamboo poles in my outside garden… I’m sure some have taken an eye out before… good advice. Someone here suggested nerf balls installed on the ends making them more noticeable

BTW while you guys laugh at putting copper in the soil I will say my grandmother did that by putting like four pennies in each potted plant. Did you know that small amounts of copper in the soil is actually a fungicide?
I always heard that pounding copper nails in the trunk of a tree would kill it fairly quickly. Never tried it 'cause I love trees, but I've heard it from more than one source.

It’s growing

Attachments

• 1AC8DFA8-7DA6-4233-8999-24F87DE33355.jpeg
    1AC8DFA8-7DA6-4233-8999-24F87DE33355.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back