Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can search your local Craigslist or Facebook marketplace and find great deals on MH and HPS lights and ballasts. Everybody is going LED, so the old school stuff goes cheap.
Have you been to the grow store lately.... doesn't seem cheap to me. Ha ha.

Have you been to the grow store lately.... doesn't seem cheap to me. Ha ha.
I just hit some yard sales and there was a brand new hydroponic setup for a plant complete with medium in the box for $15. I was gonna buy it then I noticed a younger person eyeing it and I talked them into it. That person needed it more

Also again I have no experience or equipment for this I’m working with a window for light and air flow and a garden pot
I will say that if I open my 3x3 grow tent for 5 minutes my entire house is loaded with wonderful smells but that ends when I zip up the tent. When flowering everyone in and close to your home will know. Just saying be ready for that

Role of Copper in Plants
Copper is an essential micronutrient for plant nutrition. Plants use trace amounts of copper in photosynthesis to make food. It is a key element in enzymes used for lignin synthesis and other biochemical processes. Copper causes the yellow color of onions and deepens flower coloration

I share my deionizer gun with you
1688495934909.png

BTW while you guys laugh at putting copper in the soil I will say my grandmother did that by putting like four pennies in each potted plant. Did you know that small amounts of copper in the soil is actually a fungicide?
Nobody here is gonna argue with grandmother that’s for sure. Just put those 4 pennies in those pots and don’t ask questions 🤪

I share my deionizer gun with you
View attachment 332950
Careful with that. What you have there is a Varon-T disruptor which is banned by the federation and all civilized worlds. Only 5 were ever made. It’s a brutal device that disrupts cellular structure by turning the cells inside out.

BTW while you guys laugh at putting copper in the soil I will say my grandmother did that by putting like four pennies in each potted plant. Did you know that small amounts of copper in the soil is actually a fungicide?
Pennies these days are mainly zinc so you would need to use another source for copper.

Careful with that. What you have there is a Varon-T disruptor which is banned by the federation and all civilized worlds. Only 5 were ever made. It’s a brutal device that disrupts cellular structure by turning the cells inside out.

But not quite, mine is a prototype model
1688563283930.png

This is the issued model that was supposed to be distributed but was not.

Latest posts

Back