help for once please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nameless

Reaction score
alright so im a little new to this site ive been on it for about a month and havent been able to get much help from neone by using this site. hopefully ill get some help and some advice in this thread

ok so one of my plants my biggest one is about a foot and a half and it has alot of new growth on it steming out from the main branch but alot of the set of leaves only have 4 leaves on them instead of 3 or 5. also the fan leaves were up to 7 leaves per set but they went back to 5 per set and havent gone back to 7. one more thing is that not all of the newer growth is growing at the same pace and ive been pretty good at keeping light on every part of the plant..

ne help will be much appreciated thanks alot

you dont have to worry about that man plants are like humans every one its little different :)

but i dont think i know exacly what you got in mind :)

I have never witnessed the leaves show even #'s of leaflets on one leaf before. As for the leaves of 3 leaflets, that is caused by stress from what I understand.
alright so im a little new to this site ive been on it for about a month and havent been able to get much help from neone by using this site. hopefully ill get some help and some advice in this thread
Patience is the key!! From what I have read of your last few posts. It seems that your problems were all addressed.
:confused2:
Good luck!!
Prof.

ok thanks for the help but what kind of stress might you be talking about here

could it have been from transplanting it to a bigger pot which i did about a week ago.

Nameless said:
ok thanks for the help but what kind of stress might you be talking about here

could it have been from transplanting it to a bigger pot which i did about a week ago.
Thats quite possible. Invest in some seaweed extract, it lessens stress during transplanting.

Changing the light cycle in an odd way, like flipping it ~ yes I'm guilty of it ~ will make some weird leaves, and once I had a clone that was growing just big single leaves like some kind of cannabis cyclops. Very weird.

i coul just be the strain if its still growing good looking heathy dont worry about it its not like its goin grow a 5th leaf all o a sudden as far as the fan leaves

mines doing the same in a way , bottom leaves were 2 then 3 , middle part was 3 then 5 & the top was 5 now 7 ...

its not a problem at all you will see in time little leaves grow through where you only have the 4 , it is completly based on the strain you have more than your setup or anything :) GL

ya for sure does neone knoe where i could get some seaweed extract and for how much
ill have pictures up for u guys to see in a little bit too

im guessing a fish store , not used it myself never heard about it helping till now , should'nt cost much either

ya i knoe hey when i get the seaweed extract how do i use it
do i mix it with water or something

Latest posts

Back