Help! Helicopter!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodlemasterr88

Reaction score
alright, this morning a heli flew over my neighborhood and when i got home at about 5 pm there was a large white X on the road like 50 yrds away from the growspot, and a police car was patrolling. i live in the boonys, and i only have two small plants. i also live when bad whether stikes often, and hurricanes are a threat... are my plants detected?!!?!

Hmmm, its hard to say, the white x could mean something, however i dont know how things work.

I doubt a police car would patrol over two plants, but thats just my opinion, ask around? Ask your neighbours if they knew what was happening, thats the best way to get an idea of the situation.

I really doubt they would be that concerned over two small plants, but you never know. I am just getting over my paranoia about helicopters in my 'hood. To be safe, I would say "Quick, go erase the X" and move the plants... and watch that cop man. They are not always the good guys....

~Metalchick

metalchick832 said:
I really doubt they would be that concerned over two small plants

...Remember.... We are all terrorists...:doh::hitchair:

are you sure there might not be another plot near by?
Back in my guerrilla days, was not "uncommon" to be not more than 50 yds from a patch and not even know it. Planted a couple nearby one once...dude came out and asked me to help keep a lookout for tracks and be careful of my own. but thats a whole other story. Sorta helped each other that year. Some of the old school boys know how to stealth up a plot pretty darn good, but them helis n cops are on the "look-out" pretty hard about now. Big huge X can mean many many things. Seen em do it on hwys to set up a speed trap.
I'd be careful...look for tracks after the coast is clear.

thanks everybody, and mutt, im pretty sure there is no plots around mine, because where they are planted is where a bunch of stuck up rich old people live. so im not swure. but what do you mean about "check for tracks"?

noodlemasterr88 said:
thanks everybody, and mutt, im pretty sure there is no plots around mine, because where they are planted is where a bunch of stuck up rich old people live. so im not swure. but what do you mean about "check for tracks"?

I think they are talking about an outdoor grow situation...

Hey Noodle, no need to get stereotypical about who does NOT smoke weed, my grand parents loved the stuff. Plus, I used to smoke with my friend's grandparents.

Take the dog for a walk.......borrow one if you have to!

I'd be so curious.........

louis said:
Hey Noodle, no need to get stereotypical about who does NOT smoke weed, my grand parents loved the stuff. Plus, I used to smoke with my friend's grandparents.

Ummm, my parents dont smoke, tho they did experiement in the 70s. All of my husband and his family doesn't smoke. My siblings don't smoke anymore tho they did as young adults...most of my mommy friends don't smoke.....

I just signed for a package for my friend next door because he was sleeping. I singed only my first name, and the mailman said and spelled out my last name..now that scared me a bit. I was thinking of moving operation.

choking_victim said:
I just signed for a package for my friend next door because he was sleeping. I singed only my first name, and the mailman said and spelled out my last name..now that scared me a bit. I was thinking of moving operation.

He's probably just used to seeing your name on the mail he delivers, every day, day in, day out...

But always good to be cautious, only you know the conditions of the situation.

Latest posts

Back