HELP HELP PLEASE!!! sick plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quickfix42069

Reaction score
My plants were feeling a little dry so i flooded them with pure water and now they feel nice but the leaves are still drooping and i repotted them and gave them a little bit of water and one of them got better but the rest dont show much improvement at all. any suggestions? i tried to attach the pic but it wont let me dammit

moneygts said:
My plants were feeling a little dry so i flooded them with pure water and now they feel nice but the leaves are still drooping and i repotted them and gave them a little bit of water and one of them got better but the rest dont show much improvement at all. any suggestions? i tried to attach the pic but it wont let me dammit
Ok you say you flooded them with water right. When you over water your plants will droop. The best way to tell if your plants need a drink is by sticking your finger in the soil 1 to 2 inches deep. If the soil is dry water if it's still wet let it go another day. We have a picture service in the bud pic section that might help ya out. ;)

Latest posts

Back