What am i missing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you said you don’t want to install a filtration system but it looks like Home Depot has ‘under sink’ systems that supply 75 gallons per day for about $200. I think that would save you a lot of headaches and probably pay for itself pretty quickly.

I know you said you don’t want to install a filtration system but it looks like Home Depot has ‘under sink’ systems that supply 75 gallons per day for about $200. I think that would save you a lot of headaches and probably pay for itself pretty quickly.
Along with the above unit, Use a plastic garbage can with a float valve to shut off the flow when filled with water. You will have a never ending supply all ready for use.

Well I think the Epson salt helped, but I havevthis issue now. More food? Man using water from the store spoiled me. But I need to get these girls on track before I flip to flower. Any advice?

Attachments

• 20230920_184930.jpg
    20230920_184930.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
seriously starving the plants from the nutrients...I've got extra RO systems you can have, just attach the garden hose to it and you get 50 gallons a day...I'll even give you a 60 gallon poly drum and a flat switch installed...if that don't work I'll grow the flowers for you...:rolleyes:

So I checked my ppm from the tap. Its 160 ppm. I added epson salt 1 tsp and it went up to 900 ppm. I am now adding the cal mag, 1 tsp and it went up to 1600 ppm. Is this my base "0" zero number? Because I still want to add my grow nutes. So do I tare the 1600 to 0 and go up from there? I am confused.

good luck Amigo , I hope you figure it out

i never did the ppm , always just the Ph

although I would check the ppm’s of my water after filtering it and it was usually 0

then I added nutes and would recheck the Ph which was usually between 5.7 and 6.4

have you checked your runoff and or soil Ph?

good luck Amigo , I hope you figure it out

i never did the ppm , always just the Ph

although I would check the ppm’s of my water after filtering it and it was usually 0

then I added nutes and would recheck the Ph which was usually between 5.7 and 6.4

have you checked your runoff and or soil Ph?
No, not yet.....I need to figure out a groove. I did add some other additives hoping it may help. PH pen was recalibrated, so hopefully we can get this on track. I want to transplant into 3 gallon pots very soon and then flip to flower.

No, not yet.....I need to figure out a groove. I did add some other additives hoping it may help. PH pen was recalibrated, so hopefully we can get this on track. I want to transplant into 3 gallon pots very soon and then flip to flower.

my apologies for the question , I am to lazy to read back , but are you using soil , what kind?….curious

a ha…yeah , I have never used coco so I am useless for i fo

all I recall is that a friend who grows said something about pre-soaking the coco before using?..or something like that

i will say that I have grown in 100% perlite and it is neutral as far as it’s effects on Ph

as long as my water was good , the Perlite had no effect

and my nute had buffering agents in it to help keep Ph stable..GH Micro and Bloom along with some cal mag was about all I used on indoor with 100% Perlite

IMG_0749.jpeg

Latest posts

Back