HELP I AM FREAKING OUT, please :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lisa said:
You have already kicked me twice. So no more kicking and pushing me into the death pit. Let me live more and garner more knowledge from Marijuana lovers like you. Anyway thanks for that two special kicks.

yea, I'm sorry you was brainwashed, at least I forgive you, can ya just say "marijuana is not a drug addictive" addictive means hard to quit on from drug substances, have you try crack? that is big difference..

hope i can clear that up... crack u smoke again and again go on go on

pot, you smoke then puff got high, put it out, enjoy, dont use it until you want to or nah, thats your decison and that is not a addictive..

papabeach1 said:
pot, you smoke then puff got high, put it out, enjoy, dont use it until you want to or nah, thats your decison and that is not a addictive..

That works for some people. Unless your like me and knowing medicate from it, for three reasons. #1, Anxiety, #2, Pain relief, #3 Appetite control. I can't put the stuff down because it's fun and helps me with all of the above + some more!

Why, the name of the site is marijuana passion, not prove to me why I'm not morally superior to you. If lisa wishes to be educated there is more than enough information freely available on the internet and if that isn't enough there are a lot of books written on the subject and they would do a much better job of putting all of the ducks in a row, so to speak, than you or I.

Maybe I'm repeating what has already been said, but drink lots, do a bit of exercise, and try and have a balanced diet, and youll pass easy.

Also..

What the HECK has lisa done wrong here, I keep seeing a certain person slagging her off time and time again, but tbh, to me she just seems like a likeable person... have i missed something here? I just feel a little bit sorry for lisa when i don't really think she's been given much of a chance by SOME people, she's only been here a lil while.

I thought this site was about love, thats all.

Latest posts

Back