HELP I Have a RAT!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm back after a little break but I've come across a problem I've never had before. I have a rat chewing down my babies and dragging them out thru a little hole in the floor (little bastard took 7 of them last night!) the hole is plugged, the traps are set and unfortunately poison only seems to make them angry. 2 cats neither one worth a ****, any suggestions?

Try a live trap cage.
They work better than anything.
Plus it doesnt leave a mess.

I've never heard of rats eating MJ before. I have a field mouse in my shed but he doesn't seem to bother anything.

It ain't those rats that you see on TV advertising the Kia Soul is it? I bet they are getting it to catch a buzz :)

Seriously, Bait your traps with pnut butter and/or chocolate. They will smell it and they will come get it, and if you mash it into the release on the trap, they will set it off. If they are taking my weed I ain't using no "live trap", No its (xx) for them little thieves.

Plug the hole with steel wool and he /they wont come back

:ciao:WB ol'timer

Hushpuppy said:
If they are taking my weed I ain't using no "live trap", No its (xx) for them little thieves.

Just because its called a live trap. Doesnt mean you cant tie a string to it and toss it overboard.

Pull shotgun and feed yur plants with on pull the trigger. Naaa just yankin ankle yual might hit the plants dont want that. Pluggin hole and other voids be bout the best thing yual can do, but before yual do jam the holes full of contrac bloc rodenticide gives him somethin to snack on put him to sleep permanently ;)

BWD

you sure it aint ..those worthless cats?

take care and be safe

Poison is not a good way to get rid of rats that live in walls, death still stinks behind walls and thats a stink that don't come out with nothing but a sledgehammer. Glue traps are effective unless you're squeemish.

Dont plug the hole!

Set the traps and let him come back. :D

Latest posts

Back