HELP! I may have gotten the WRONG BULBS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whoawhoa

The "rogue" member
Reaction score
I bought my bulbs a couple days ago and didnt really realize until now they're called Daylight Replacement 100w CFL bulbs... I also remember seeing just 100w CFL bulbs but I guess I wasn't thinking. Think these are ok??

I have a habit of opening things (totally destroying the package) before I check to make sure they're what I need/want.

i do the same thing dude like i got the wrong ph tester 25 bucks and opened it and threw away the rec. lol

LMAO, I forgot to mention this is the second time I've had trouble with lighting... last time I pitched the rec. as well.

Actually I really don't think the Daylight part matters.
$15 for a 3pk of CFL 100w output bulbs (1500 lumens each) x2=30 and 9000 lumens. Ok deal...

damn man really good deal on them bulbs at wallyworld i got a 42 watt for 9 dollars a piece and got 4 of them u do the math

Not bad man, you starting a grow soon too?

i already am growing about 2 months into flower the only prob i got with the cfl is that it seems to be going so effing slow hell some of my plants are still only starting to sho flowers idk bout to get a hps tho hopefully with in a month might chop these down and do a new set when i get my hps but i do got some clones growing

I can't wait any longer, my friend is taking forever with the seeds. I want to grow now! I have almost everything I need.

BTW what do you have for odor control and how many plants?

lol i am working on the odor control too but right now i only have 3 plants in flower and 4 clones and 1 seed i found in a bag but u got prob got a while till u need to worry about the odor but i am working on making my own carbon filter

inlighten me on ur idea, ummm maybe i will get my havest by christmas, hey man i think i know why my **** is growing so mother ******* **** *** slow i got one of those closet doors with the slats in it i wonder if light is getting in on my ladies when they are sleeping **** i got to fix that this weekend really bad, excuse my grammar or if this dont make sence i am really stoned right now

Don't have one, I was kidding :eek: LOL but seriously... lets come up with something.

Latest posts

Back