HELP! Leafs curling and droping (PICS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLpr

Reaction score
hi, this is one of my plants that have this problem and I just dont know why, as you can see my setup have 2 cfl 26w.I use Dasani water. PLEASE HELP ME!:holysheep:

jlp1.jpg

jlp2.jpg

jlp3.jpg

the usaul Q"S will come... soil,light cycle, light distance,ferts /nutes? strain? ph of water ,soil type of ph meter PPPLLLEEAASSEE.. and welcome !

It looks like it might just be one of those weird plants with "crinkle" genetics. Once in a while Ill get a plant that grows with weird mutations. It looks nice and healthy and doesnt seem to be curling from heat.

maineharvest said:
It looks like it might just be one of those weird plants with "crinkle" genetics. Once in a while Ill get a plant that grows with weird mutations. It looks nice and healthy and doesnt seem to be curling from heat.
so true ..lowryder and thai i seen some pics similiar.

not sure if its the problem but i do know taht tin foil is very ineffective
if ya on the cheap like so many of us (myself included) just get some FLAT white paint not gloss and paint up some cardboard pieces an make a wall of sorts around them. JMO and experience so far. i also used foil and now my grows flat white and i definately see a diff in temps and obvious evenly proportioned lumen/light reflection. heres a great discussion on tin foil and other reflectants to review also. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=432588#post432588
also i'd consider adding a lot more light too. if ya gonna stik CFL's get the 6500k cool white/daylight ones. they glow white. use these for veg and for flowering if you continue wit CFL's go with the soft white 2700k(the yellow glow ones)
n keep them cfl's as close to plants as possible without burning. if you hold ya hand right above the plants and the side facing teh light is too warm for your hand its too warm for ya plants. and also put a fan blowin over them where lights are about at to keep the canopy cooler as well.

:yeahthat::watchplant: :farm: Keep cfl's 3 to 6 inches from plants. Be sure to check daily the distance from top of plant to lightbulb(cfl) the plant can grow 3 inches a day and burn theirselfs. The soil looks wet are you watering to much? Is the soil draining in those pots? IMO let the soil dry out alittle and relax for a day and let the plants grow:watchplant: .

it doesnt look that bad to me,has it been curling more???

curling sometimes indicates too much Nitrogen. Hope your not usin nutes that young. It doesnt look too bad IMO.

flos lol i would say you have a prob...right ther...go to the newbi page and read.....

Put 6 cfls, at 6500k, 26, 27 watts or so, and watch them grow. You only have the two plants? If so, that's a good thing if you're going to use cfls. That'll mean more light per plant.

Your seedlings look pretty good to me. Make sure that your watering solution is of the right pH.

Latest posts

Back