HELP!! Me choose MP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTHAND

Reaction score
Alright here's the scoop I have received some beans from a very good friend
I cannot pick what to run. Lol just too many choices for my likings.
I have a few strains known to the market n a few privately bread/made but have been ran.tested n tried.

The ones marked with ( * ) are privately bred.
Fire og
Sweet n sour kush
Chocolate fields*
Purple diesel x black rose*
Blue Tara
Girl Scout cookies.
Snodog x querkle*

I have chose to gro snodog x querkle need 2 more plz.
Keeping in mind I've got a pre98 host ;)

LH.

Grow them all let god sort them out!!!........oh wait, that's something else :eek:

I just grew Girl scout Cookies, a bit disappointing.

I would try the Purple Diesel x Black Rose, that sounds like a good one, I don't know about Black Rose but the Purple Diesel's a good one

Aaaaaaand..........Blue Tar, I've never heard of it, and that's why I'd try it.

Which ever you decide, best of luck, and GREEN MOJO on the grow. :icon_smile:

I don't know any of those names, but green mojo to you. Maybe you will find a star in the group.

Sorry cubby. Twus suppose to be Tara not tar. Lol. My auto correct does some fancy things. Lol.
LH.

LEFTHAND said:
Sorry cubby. Twus suppose to be Tara not tar. Lol. My auto correct does some fancy things. Lol.
LH.

Well, I'd still try it...........I have a niece named Tara and sometimes I'd like to choke her 'till she turned Blue, so I guess I now have a reason to suggest that one...:D :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:rofl:

fire og ...,.seems like everyone's "breeding" with that one nowadaze.

7greeneyes said:
:rofl:

fire og ...,.seems like everyone's "breeding" with that one nowadaze.

That one is right there in top pick. Lol. Read some good about her.
I wish I could play around with it. But then again leave er to the folks who know better.

Cubby. It sound delic. Lol. N what a coincidence lol.
LH

Hope what ever yual choose to put to dirt they grow and serve yual well pilgrim ;) Wish yual nothing but fun and some luck mixed in!

BWD

Thanx guys.
I have chosen blue Tara and snodog x querkle.

I just need one more strain folks.

LH.

LEFTHAND said:
Thanx guys.
I have chosen blue Tara and snodog x querkle.

I just need one more strain folks.

LH.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

GREEN MOJO LH. Lookin' forward to pics.

If you want variety then the SS kush as the other 2 appear to be blue and purple which are darker varieties while the SSkush should be a lighter. :)

first quility pot I had enough of to really enjoy was OG kush I would go with the fire OG sounds hot

hey left hand lets see some pics of the Purple D. x Black Rose.. I bred these and called the strain Purple Bomb! :D

Latest posts

Back