Help me decide what spot to grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You better hope none of your friends are on this forum. You just toldem how to get to yur plants.:hubba: Matter fact,,I think I know you,, neighbor.
Just kidden.:D Sounds great having that much land. But be carefull,,ya sure give good directions. Got the GPS Numbers?

its your choice but would you lose your /parents home if ya got caught growing on it ? if so go with the second option :peace:

UKgirl420 said:
its your choice but would you lose your /parents home if ya got caught growing on it ? if so go with the second option :peace:
My neigbor got caught with a hydro setup and over a pound and he's still got his house.

I know it would be bad, but would it being on the property make a difference other than getting evidence to incriminate me? Im starting to lean towards the other place, just because if someone finds them i doubt they will ever figure out it was me. Though i would be a lot more comfortable growing here.

If you have 65 arces that you know there is nobody ever on IME that would be best. I do not know how much you plan to grow but A plant per arce would be hard to find. Two or three spot with 5 to 10 plants per person per year is all you need.IMO

lol police wouldnt waste there time on 3 or probally even 5 plants in the middle of the woods....IT uses the cops budget to send a eradication team in...deer and that hunter are your biggest enemy....just grow it on your property....unless your doing some kind of commerical grow.....then id do it else were........ just remember Karma is a s.o.b

SoHIGH said:
lol police wouldnt waste there time on 3 or probally even 5 plants in the middle of the woods....IT uses the cops budget to send a eradication team in...deer and that hunter are your biggest enemy....just grow it on your property....unless your doing some kind of commerical grow.....then id do it else were........ just remember Karma is a s.o.b

HA!!! ... so not true..;) though I'm sure the area, their priorities, and recent budget cuts may have an effect.. Locals and dea sat on/staked out 6 very small plants for 48+ hours waiting on my return one time. They were kind enough to explain to me, that no matter how small the bust, the more busts they make, the more money the feds alot them the following year.. :D

I agree.
They probably like smaller stuff, less work and they still get brownie points.
Probably why they always exaggerate what busts are worth to make it look worth while lol

bikeguy said:
My neigbor got caught with a hydro setup and over a pound and he's still got his house.

I know it would be bad, but would it being on the property make a difference other than getting evidence to incriminate me? Im starting to lean towards the other place, just because if someone finds them i doubt they will ever figure out it was me. Though i would be a lot more comfortable growing here.
if your nieghbour got caught already its best not to be growing on his land ! you need to consider that high voltage power lines get serviced especially in hunting areas ..hunters use the porcelyn ( insulators) as targets for setting their scopes and they get repaired regularly ...(i never had to grow mj due to being the person repairing them ) no i am not a ripper but took my personal supply ! in a company vehicle ! they also hang go carts on the wires and repair things known as spacers and you can easily spot mj growing within 150metres of a tower ! and the lines (conductor ) gets replaced every 8-10 yrs and the towers get replaced when the steel is down to 10mm-12mm thick (as new it is 20mm on average .as well as having people drive the line to ensure the roads are accessible or the path/track and check for damage to government property.be very aware of those factors ! take care! peace . P.S a lot of people i worked with were linesmen just for the fact of getting free marijauna !

Latest posts

Back