Help!!! My Weed Smells!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quickfix42069

Reaction score
I have 4 plants that have been flowering for 8 weeks now, and they got bout one week to go. Last night everything was fine they smelt good looked good, and i could just tell the were fine. Then when i looked at them this morning only on one of them the leaves had started to curl up and turn yellow and the plant smell weird now. And its only the 1 plant, and there is plenty of ventilation and ive been watering them all on the same schedule, im thinking either my kitten pissed in the pot or it being too cold from the A/C in my house 65 degrees and it was by the openeing in the closet

If it was the kitten, you should be able to smell it pretty easily if you get your nose right down next to the soil and take a good sniff. Cats are attracted to fresh soil and they just love to pee in it. If it did, you should repot that plant or give it a really good flush. Also check for mold on your plant -- sometimes it gets inside the bud and is hard to see with just a casual look. If it is that, you'll want to get that plant out of your cab. If your cab is really cool, mold is less likely, but not impossible.

Latest posts

Back