Help needed male or female, 8 plants, pics inside

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tittwist

Reaction score
I grow those 8 plants (from may) , but I have no idea which one is male and which is female and i assume it's time to remove males..
I have assigned number to every plant, so every tip is welcomed.
thanks in advance

DSC07842.jpg

DSC07843.jpg

DSC07844.jpg

DSC07845.jpg

DSC07846.jpg

DSC07847.jpg

DSC07848.jpg

DSC07849.jpg

well tittwist...we need closer shots..the 2 pic looks promising but see what looks like spurs..IDK..HIE gave you a great link...but if you still need help..please post some close up pics ..at the node intersections...Good luck and yes you do want to kill of the males...

Need closer shots. Females will have two white hairs. The boys will have balls. There pollen sacs. Out of the pictures you provided. I think I might see two or three that could be female.

Pic 1- needs a close up
pic 2- could be female
pic 3- possible male ( I Think i see a ball on the lower node)
pic 4- need a close up
pic 5- I would say definitely female :)
pic 6- needs a close up
pic 7- needs a close up
pic 8- I pretty sure it's female :D looks to be in early flowering

You really need to get some better pics.

Just remember the females will have white hairs!

The Males will have little clusters of pollen sac's (ball's).:eek:
Below i Uploaded A Female and Male Plant Showing There Sex.

The First Pic Is Female---------The Second Male

female-marijuana-cannabis-p.jpg

male-marijuana-cannabis-pla.jpg

I agree with this guy^^^ on what ones MIGHT be female or male. But the pics really need to be a LOT closer to the nodes, it's really impossible to tell from these.

I have powerful zoom enhancer in my firefox, I could pull these pic really close up, I found u got hairs,l m gonna say female, in other hand still early to say, imo more chance of female than male just dont get high hope just wait a little longer for confirmation

papabeach1 said:
I have powerful zoom enhancer in my firefox, I could pull these pic really close up, I found u got hairs,l m gonna say female, in other hand still early to say, imo more chance of female than male just dont get high hope just wait a little longer for confirmation

wat u mean zoom enhancers. i have firefox on my puter but never use it i use reg. net explorer for web based stuff. sounds like it could come in hand an be very useful in the furure and so on
thanks

You all have 'Paint' on your comps, you can zoom from double its size to infinity using Paint.

Zoom in too far and all you see is pixilation.

If tittwist shows us the same plants in 2 weeks time the plants will be showing sex clearly.

Here are my thoughts on the ones I could see good enough.

2 is a female, 3 is a male, and 4 & 5 are both females.

guys thank you very much.. I will wait for another week and then I will make better close up pictures

tittwist said:
but I have no idea which one is male and which is female and i assume it's time to remove males..

They are in 12/12 lighting right? for how long now?

tittwist said:
if i remember correctly about 3 months
..??? unless you are reeeally close to the equator, not 12/12... ;)

Latest posts

Back