Help needed please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have a greenhouse where i grow my green, growth in it is seasonal obviously, we have had a very very wet year in the UK and i was wondering if any of you know how to best clean it, the wet has led to green moss like stuff and the glass panes have a covering of green algi like things on it, any idea how to totally clean it out?, ive thought of pure peroxide (bleach) to clean it and wondered if this is too strong for next years grow, your help would be appreciated.

hi hippy - u should start with the least harmful + work your way thru to the really strong stuff - try useing vinegar (mix @ say 50/50) with h2o - this really s/b all u need to use. then there's lots of window cleaning products, + finally try the bleach (i dunno - say 25%/75% h2o - just a guess). can u show us some before + after pics. it would be interesting to c your greenhouse grow.

i would spray with hot water and let soak then try a product like simple green- its a concentrate and cuts through dirt and grease,or a 409 like product. use with a heavy scrub brush to get big debri off then hose down- finish it off with a windex like product with newspaper (cheeper than papertowels and on glass leaves a streak free shine) or similar product what ever is in your price range.

goodluck!

Latest posts

Back