help pick a strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maui Monster

Liquid
Reaction score
looking at seeds to buy to grow for the first time. as of now, the grow room is gunna be tight and the quicker the harvest the better. ive been looking at the lowryder seeds due to their quick yield and small size but i enjoy the smoke of buddha and strawberry cough due to their euphoric, non anxiety highs. ill be using organic cultivating methods and not sure what else beyond that. any advice on strains that would work for this or a set up would be great

You're the one who knows what size grow space you have, what kind of smoke you like, method of grow you will use, so on and so forth. you have the info to choose best for what will suit you. If you want help choosing a strain, give us some info...

Try the Pick-n-mix. Couple of this, couple of that.

I am growing Strawberry Cough and it is not a quick flowering plant. They take 3 weeks from 12/12 to pop pistils even grown from clone. Then they take another 8 weeks after that to finish, so 11 weeks just for flower.

I had the same thing happen to me with my WW! It took 3 weeks before I saw the sex of each plant, and then they all came within 24-48 hours of one another. I am seeing slow-going on the flower, and I imagine it will take at least another 8 weeks from the day I saw sex flowers - so I think maybe total 11 weeks also!

I would like to try the SC one day. That movie with Michael Caine got me curious!

BuddyLuv said:
I am growing Strawberry Cough and it is not a quick flowering plant. They take 3 weeks from 12/12 to pop pistils even grown from clone. Then they take another 8 weeks after that to finish, so 11 weeks just for flower.

Yeah, your description of SC makes it sound so nice.

The only "good", non-bag seed genetics I have experience with so far is WW, but it is great, and also is strong and total non-anxiety high. Nice and clean feeling, upbeat with energy when you want it, but upbeat with mellowness when you want that. It kind of makes you more of what you want to feel at that time, whether it be energy or mellowness.

Maui Monster said:
looking at seeds to buy to grow for the first time. as of now, the grow room is gunna be tight and the quicker the harvest the better. ive been looking at the lowryder seeds due to their quick yield and small size but i enjoy the smoke of buddha and strawberry cough due to their euphoric, non anxiety highs. ill be using organic cultivating methods and not sure what else beyond that. any advice on strains that would work for this or a set up would be great

auto hindu kush will knock you on your *** and it has a very tight root system. you could plant 5 in a 3x3 and get quick harvest.

Latest posts

Back