Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with early showers, starting at 41F and predicted to reach 59F. Looks like the rest of the week is gorgeous sunshine and lollypops.

I took over 500 pictures at our great granddaughters first birthday party and sorted them out yesterday. Too many to send to her mother and grandmother via e-mail, so looks like I need to pick up a couple thumb drives.

My daughter and SIL are amidst the flooding around Houston, but OK so far. Lots of water and no electricity some of the time.

Nothing on the calendar for me today, but Grayfox is headed to a dinner with Women Rise, a womans advocacy group that she belongs to.

I got news yesterday that my sister has a spot on her lung that's cancer.😢
1715087704494.png

Did they go any further than an Xray and do a needle aspiration to see what type cancer she has
Some types are very treatable and high success at recovery. I will pray in my own way, I do not believe in God the way most do, But there has to be something out there that listens.

Mornin

View attachment 356196
Got a funeral to go to today, I see lots of weed in my very near future. 😪
That would be me too. When we buried my husband. I wanted to punch 90% of the fake ass people there crying their crocodile tears saying they were going to miss him. They treated him like s.hit his whole life. I didn't smoke back then. Wish I did. I may have been nicer to those asses

Yeah I don't know how that crazy fker hasn't shot himself with that pistol.😱
IMG_0922.jpeg

Y’all have no idea. That is not an act.
My wife has family in Louisiana, and her stepsisters house is only accessible by boat.
This sign hangs on a fence adjacent to the boat ramp.
Come to find out, Shelby is her next door neighbor, and they have known each other for years.
We all stopped by The Shell Hole, which is what the cove is called where Shelby resides, and said howdy.
IMG_0933.jpeg

Here is Shelby and my BIL.
That guy is a nut.

Latest posts

Back