Help Please, No Buds in sight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seen121

Reaction score
I have 2 different plants I'm not sure what they are. A little over 3 weeks ago I set light to 12 daylight 12 night. On that day I had to Prune the hell out of one of the plants because it was growing like crazy. Now 3 weeks later its still growing good but its not budding at all but my other Plant is. They are both in the same 6 gal tub under the same light. Could me cutting so many leaves off the one plant stopped it from Budding, and would it take this long to recover? Thanks for the Help...

I think I got it now. Ok not the best of Pic. heh

Plant1.JPG

looks to possibly be a Sativa and from what I have heard they take longer to flower than Indicas. So IMO just wait and be paitent

i usually trim from the bottom leaving the tops alone as much as possible to bud up, hope this helps.

Heavy pruning right before flowering is not a good thing to do. Don't worry, you just postponed flowering a bit. The plant is naturally responding to the loss of it's growing tips by veging two new ones for every tip you pinched.
No big deal really, it's perfectly natural. Like maverick said, it'll bloom. Might take an extra week or so is all.
Peace out bro.

seen121 said:
I Could me cutting so many leaves off the one plant stopped it from Budding, and would it take this long to recover? Thanks for the Help...

Yes.

Is it bagseed?

Are you sure it gets total darkness for 12 hours?

Total and utter darkness.

No light pollution.

How are you making sure it has its darkness?

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Is it bagseed?

Are you sure it gets total darkness for 12 hours?

Total and utter darkness.

No light pollution.

How are you making sure it has its darkness?

:peace:

+1

After 3 weeks it should be showing something

Best Wishes
"P"

Latest posts

Back