help please!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydro420

stoner
Reaction score
two days aho i was suppose to water my plants but i was gone for that day and half of the next tday then when i cam to check on my babies they were all out of the ground like some1 pulled them out! i replanted them and gave them lots of water 1 of them has 13 branches and a foot and a half tall the other one has no branchs and like a foot tall when i pick them up they were still kind of wet but all drropy and curled up leaves like theyv been out for a day is there any chance of saving my babies help me please this is my last chance to start a outdoor grow this season

Well, if they were pulled out of the ground by like a person, leave them that way, cut your losses and don't mess with them or that area again.

Umm i would honestly say just grow some more plants in a more secure location cause obviously someone knows about your plants and your spot and the last thing you wana do is work for 7months cultivating marijuana to end up in the pin :p anyways that's what i think, good luck and happy growing

Dewayne

Oh-Man Hydro420,
That really blows buttermik big time. Your babes are most certainly in major shock, Sounds to me like you have done what you can, easy off the water if you know you have given them a good soaking, a pinch of shade could help too since something or someone tried to kill them. Really you have done what you can, and short of some b-12 for plants to ease the shock, now you have to suffer waiting to see what will happen. I can't think of an animal that would just pull them out, and leave them there without snarfing away you know. Maybe an animal did this and just got scared off, but then I'm guessing. Could even be a human that's being pissy, and passing jugement who knows. Time will tell dude, plants are strong for the most part, let's hope that they are strong enough.
Thinking good thought for ya
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Did you put anything like blood or bone meal into the soil? If so, it could have been animals of some sort that pulled them up. I was having problems with some strawberries this year. Something kept pulling one up. I realized it was the last one I planted and I added blood and bone meal.

thank you , im upset my plants r like this the leaves feel kinds crispy i think its dead but i hope not :( one of the branches is sorta brownish and thin and were could i get some b12

if they do pull through you may want to think about relocating them, although i had the same thing happen to me, and only 1 / 3 died. good luck hydro

Latest posts

Back