Help Please!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JIMMYPOP

Reaction score
:eek: This started happening about a week ago. Do you know what it is? Please help me, I'm about 3.5 weeks into flowring. There are three different breeds. The short thick ones are sour deisel. The tall ones are long beach finestand OG Kush.

FLOWERS 169.jpg

FLOWERS 168.jpg

FLOWERS 167.jpg

FLOWERS 164.jpg

Uhmmm I really have never seen anything like this…. Maybe you have too much fertilizer in your water. That’s really the only thing I can think of.

I MisRead The Label On A Bottle Of Hardener About A Week Ago And Put It In . It Ran For 5 Days Before I Realized What I Did So Now Im Running Water And Dark Energy But I Think It Might Be A Nutriant Lock Out Does Antbody Know How To Repair That?

look like some serious nute burn to me.

I suggest flushing your plants really relaly good.

MrPuffAlot said:
look like some serious nute burn to me.

I suggest flushing your plants really relaly good.

Agreed.

What kind of "hardener" are you talking about.

you have a serious nute burn gone on there ... you need to flush them extremely good with plain water if you have and added the dark energy flush them again , than add a little epsom salt to there water 1 tablespoon rep gallon , this will help the nutrient lock out , you can mist this mixture on your plants and will help even quicker ... no nutes untill they come back from this problem.....hope this helps

may i ask what temps are in your room? does look like nute burn but also could be number of other things could be a combination of nut burn and heat stress but i would have to say that MrPuffAlot,Growdude,Geter-D1 are all on the right track. good luck peace

humbolt countys own "gravity" flower hardener. temp is 76-78 when lights are on. thanks for the advice. the sour diesel are getting a little new growth but the new leaf tips are still browning.

are ther any signs to look for to know when they can take nutes again?

it will probably take about 10 days to 2 weeks , make sure the new growth isnt burning on the tips , than give it a couple of days and start back at 1/4 strength to make sure they dont burn again , the last thing you want to do is put them threw another hard ship this soon ....good growing :D :D :D :D

much appreciated. any idea how bad this is going to damage my yield potential? if so how i might fix or make up for it?

they should recoup pretty quick if no other damage is done , just be careful and make sure you dont , over fert them again , now , trying to push them along .......:D :D :D :D

if there doing fine i dont think id use anything let them recoupe , when there healthy again then feed them .....that is what i would do :D :D

just water and maybe vitamin b1 and maybe a b1 light mist, but thhe dead leaves are dead they wont come back just so your not lookin for them to get better, look for overall but health, diesel normally finish in about 55-60 day so you have a ways to go

Ive Been Running Nutriboost For 4 Days And It Seems To Be Helping But How Can I Tell When To Start Running Nutes At 1/2 Strength? Thanks Shadow And Good Luck On Your Problem.

them nutes are what got you in trouble , wait untill they recover fully be for you go to 1/2 strength , or better , theres probably still an abundance of nutes since your feeding them at 1/4 srenghth now, read the directions on the ferts for feeding schedules , this will keep you out of trouble most of the time , if you over fert by mistake flush , your girls will let you know when there under nurished the same as over nurished , sometimes too much , TLC , is worse than not enough since its harder to take away than give , keep this in mind , good growing JP :D :D :D :D

1/4 Nutes? Ive Only Been Running Water & Nutri Boost Did I Mess Up?

I'm going to move this over to the hydro section ;)
Don't want any confusion....tough time of year. indoor soil and hydro and outdoor harvest right around the corner....gets a little hectic.
Thanks.

My Plants Are Starting To Get New Growth Should I Cut Off All Of The Dead Leaves?

Latest posts

Back