Help possible N deficiency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkdchmpn

Reaction score
I have a girl 4 weeks into flower that has been yellowing steady from the bottom up on all fan leaves. From what i can tell this is N deficiency. Well i am using GH Flora Nova series bloom and grow in a hydro setup.

When i flipped the lights and changed nutes to the bloom this girl began to yellow from the bottom up. So i switched back to the "grow" nutes b/c they have a higher N count.
It is still getting yellow and looks like bud production has slowed or stopped.
How can i add just N to the mix?
Should i cut my losses and start over?
Has anyone had any problems with femenized seeds? This is the first time i have had any problems out of the Flora Nova series.
Thanks for your help!!:confused::confused::confused:

i think when a plant goes into flowering its gonna yellow not matter what. its just part of it i think. i could be wrong

howdy, GH floranova bloom is 4-8-7 and i ran it in a flood and drain/rockwool, 5 grows/ different strains and never had any yellowing of leaves. even at harvest the majority of leaves were not even faded. i may have been doing somethin wrong but the buds were always great. are you also using kool bloom and florolicious plus with the bloom? silly ? but whats the ph? medium? and wter method, drip-flood-DWC-etc. sorry if i missed somethin but not sure how yr doin hydro. i would go back to bloom nutes if you havent already...you said nuttin changed when you switched to grow but bud growth slowed if i understand.

What ppm are you feeding them at? How often? It may not be a deficiency at all, it actually could be from overfeeding and/or a build up of salts that are causing the plants to not be able to feed at all.

While i don't use Floranova, I usually have to let my leaves yellow. I mean some yellowing is definiately normal but you shouldn't be loosing all of your fan leaves this quick, especially if it started when you first flipped the lights.

I would try and flush them and then start back up with 1/4 feedings, and work back up to what your plants can handle

thanks for the help.
i am running an aeroponic system. i have the grow nutes up to 1400ppm now. this all started when i flipped the lights, one week later changed 100% of water to 1000ppm of the bloom floraNova.
Could I have kicked them back into grow by dumping the bloom and raising the grow nutes so quickly?
I too have never had a problem with the floranova nutes. AAAHHHH!

Latest posts

Back