Help save my plant!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemp319

Reaction score
The leaves are browning all over(especially near the bottom) and not looking to have much growth. At 3 1/2 weeks it looks a bit small and I havent seen any new growth for some time now. At 3 weeks I started nutes at about 1/3 strength. This morning I flushed it with tap water cuz I didnt know what else to do. I have it under 400w. I dont think the light was burning it but I still moved it further away (about 3 ft) The stem is very thick and sturdy. What is goin on???

Photo_031709_001.jpg

Nobody can really tell you whats going on without more info, that plant is way small for 3 & 1/2 weeks.. what are you feeding them, how often,ph? it's obviously from seed, what strain? pics blurry, sorry not trying to be short with ya, but something is certainly wrong.

and yeah..if yer "flushing" with straight tap water your Ph is probably way off.

Yeah, and if youre giving them nutes at that size, you may be premature. Whats your lightning schedule look like?

Im on day 23 from seed, and they look way bigger than yours. My light, thought it has a glass screen, but not being cooled yet, is about 8'' from the tops of my plants, and its a 600w. If you place your hand over the plants, and it gets too hot for you to hold it, youll want to raise it, otherwise, you can lower it.

hydro..is not forgiving in the PH factor my friend..This is just what I have experienced..when your plant starts looking like is pulling is and shiveling up..just watch it..thats what i did while trying to sddjust the dam PH..I will try again tho..good luck 2U..:bolt::bong:

Thanks guys. I found that I was starving it and being overly cautious with the nutes. I had to quadruple the dosage. Its caramelicious strand under 400w. Using Flora series. Here it is 2day!

Photo_032009_001.jpg

Photo_032009_002.jpg

you know, after posting here, I thought about it and remembered you said 1/3 strength.. glad you caught it bro. goodluck. cheers.

DANG! Then, nevermind what I said then, hah.

Looks great now! My bottle has dosage for seedling, mid, and full grown, I thought you were doing 1/3 of the full growth, which is about where mine would be.

Latest posts

Back