help with a question..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kriz1199

Reaction score
i was wondering if i could grow ... in my window atleast till it sprouts and get a little big and then put in closet ... can i do that ...??

you could,but your seedlings need light and warmth.So IMHO,you should just go to wal-mart and get yourself a cfl and stick it under that atleast.You will be alot happier with the out come and your plants will thank you also.Hope this helps.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

2 or 3 cfl's would be even better to harvest better and bugger buds ;)

thnks guys .... can you guys tell me more details on the CFL's ? like how much light power and stuff and for how long i should leave it on... i would appreciate

Cfl's (compact floresent light)are one of the cheapest ways to go if you are on a tight budget.When you go in to wal-mart they will say the lumens on it.Look for the ones with 2700 lumens or better.And depending on how many plants you got going is depending on how many cfl's you will need.During you veg. state you should keep the light on either 24/7 or 18 on and 6 off.Then during flowering you will set your lights at 12 on and 12 off.If you have any other questions,ask away.Hope this helps,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back