Help with strain recognition!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zelen|chuk

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I need alittle help coz i seem to forgot which strain is which,coz i have 3 auto flowering lowryders that i have to start on a blooming regiment in about 8 days and i really need to find out which is which.I do have some memory and ill guide you which plants i think they are,for info the other plants are 4 white widows,and a thai haze x skunks but its easy to spot ;).

try to upload the pictures a different way. most people won't look at pictures here if they're hosted somewhere else. it should be pretty easy to pick out the auto's from regular plants.. when they start flowering and the others don't you'll know i would think

Its a little big,I know,but its so you see better!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

View attachment lowryders1.jpg

Is this a test? Wish ya the best of luck buddy! pertty near impossible fer me to id the ryders.

that link wont work either my friend...a Mod will be by to correct it..as for your issues..IMO..you are the only one that can figure out what ya have..you said you grew themm befor...Im sure you know the Autos will start flowering regaudless of light schedule..so I say either feed veg nutes or water untill they show...Good luck

take care and be safe:48:

Look for alternating nodes.

Normal plants will not have any at that age, the Auto's should be showing them or very soon will be showing them ;)

I can see the plant top left is in flower, so that is one of them.

Show us pics from above.

:peace:

I'll post some pics from above tonight,but i pretty much figured out which plants are lowryders,they started budding and i didnt notice when i made the thread,theyr growing white hairs all around and the big one is startin to make some fine bud,thanks for the replies but this thread is pretty much over :)

Latest posts

Back