help yellow tips pointing up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have spider mites I have sprayed neem oil once they have gotten a lot better,but then the fan leafs started to yellow and point up. Also some are pointing down. temp 77f 40% humidity i have good venting, 3 400mh placed 2 feet away. I have been using BLOOM BOOST normal strenth for 2 days. Is this caused by to much bloom boost????? help

if it happened directly after feeding or a day or two after then the answer is right there in front of you.Kabloooom a blooma bloom bloom 10x is not going to make em grow faster or bigger whatever.

Proper feedings, at lowered strength,as needed is what you want. You can't make em grow faster then they can do naturally. I think u might want to flush em out if what i am saying rings true.

Mr.Wakenbake said:
if it happened directly after feeding or a day or two after then the answer is right there in front of you.Kabloooom a blooma bloom bloom 10x is not going to make em grow faster or bigger whatever.

Proper feedings, at lowered strength,as needed is what you want. You can't make em grow faster then they can do naturally. I think u might want to flush em out if what i am saying rings true.

SOLID ADVICE..................

Latest posts

Back