A little help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Watson

Reaction score
Thank you,I'm a novice grower with 5 by 5 tent,with exhaust and a 360 watt full spectrum led light. I am trying two different ways this time with 4 plants each,all autoflowers.4 with coco coir,mushroom compost, perlite, vermiculite, and greenhorn dry amendments. And 4 in promix premium organic, with dolomite lime, mushroom compost, and perlite. I also have advanced nutrients micro, grow and bloom,with humbolt honey.Can you help me because my dolomite lime was pellets not powdered. Can I mix powdered lime in water and feed plants or just use ph perfect advanced nutrients until the lime pellets have time to work?Thanks
The bigger seedlings are 2 and a half weeks,and the smaller ones have the promix etc.And the big plants are finishing. I was told to add molasses or humbolt honey to the plants with the greenhorn amendments.I also have crusteation meal,and bat guano to make tea.Also have on and of done foliar spray with epsom salts.Anyone have any advice. Also I have this orchid bloom booster for later.Or will the Advanced nutrients, ph perfect, micro, grow and bloom be enough?Thank you everyone, I have PTSD and my brother lost his leg in Afghanistan so this is important to me.I wasn't able to spend a whole lot on autoflower seed,but Royal queen seeds did give me 3 orion f1 autoflower seeds for free.Im growing critical 2.0 auto,orion f1 auto, and gelatoG auto.I also press and make rosin carts.Anyone have or know where to get cheap autoflower seeds?I can pay shipping. After this run it looks bleak, I didn't realize how much it cost setting up a grow.Thanks everyone, God bless.

Attachments

• 20230704_155300.jpg
    20230704_155300.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230704_155307.jpg
    20230704_155307.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230704_155304.jpg
    20230704_155304.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230624_113708.jpg
    20230624_113708.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
I am also using LST training, and need advice when to desolate autos also.Again thanks.

I think Big is wrong about Flat Earth. I felt like i was hanging upside down this morning. It has to be round. 😁

Last edited:
Thread cleaned. Now you can re-open it Hippie.

Personally I am of the opinion changing other people posts is wack.........delete or let it be.
Causes trust issues down the road as you cannot know if the poster actually said it.
My semi worthless .025 centavos.

Latest posts

Back