Help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Aaronw

My plants have been discovered...I know because i set up fishing line across the path and it was broken....

What is my next course of action, is it too late to transplant...they are starting to flower...any help plzz!

Thanks,

Aaron

Aaronw said:
My plants have been discovered...I know because i set up fishing line across the path and it was broken....

maybe it was a deer :confused2:

hmmm possibly I never see deer but i guess i Dont go at the hours they are up....any suggestions on how to find out?

Aaronw said:
hmmm possibly I never see deer but i guess i Dont go at the hours they are up....any suggestions on how to find out?

was the string all over like somit got caught up in it? did you see any deer **** when you investigated your grow spot? or foot prints?

put the string back up and see what happens :)

They are straight in the ground, can i still transplant? :( and the fishing line was actually snapped, you would think it would snap at the knot at the tree where it was tied but it snapped in the middle, so something walked through it

Seems to me like if it was someone they would have noticed the fishing line when it got tight and they would know you would see it was broken. Why dont you go all day every day and waite for them and scare them to death. Sometimes you have to cut your losses and small buds will beat no buds. You could by a game camera and get one that will email you the pictures that way you would know who and when they come back. Only problem if leo finds it im not sure is they can trace it to your email. Its a crap shoot. What if you put up a sign saying you have been feeding a couple of your plants synide or something deadly and if they won`t too take there chances and take only the ones they think wont kill them if they smoke them go ahead And try them at there own risk. They still might rip you off but they won`t ever be relaxed when they are trying to smoke a blunt.

its definatly a possibility a deer or something came across the line. but you never know
if its someplace close by, use binoculars and check it every chace you get.

if someone did find them, chances are, they will be planning on going back sometime. set up another perimeter of wire in a different spot than before and check to see if it gets tripped agian. if it does, then it lessens the chance of coincidence.

or you can set up a perimeter of claymore mines. those normally work

Reactions: SFC
Hmmm, from fishing I can tell that most line is fairly strong. Now I'm sure someone could snap it, but if this person was just walking slowly I think they would've tripped over it instead of breaking it. That's just my opinion of the situation... but it does sound kinda fishy. I'd get that plant out of there, whoever was there could come back at anytime to steal it. Even worse, they could tell the cops. Wouldn't that stink to go check on the plant and get busted.

OK i replanted all but the puny one....I found a good spot and broke down the canopy of trees to get them some quality morning sunlight....few questions...how many days before they will start flowering again? I gave them nutes with nitrogen to aid in regrowing there roots...is this a good idea? Any advice appreciated

Thanks

Latest posts

Back