Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Toker

Lean Mean Growing Machine
Reaction score
Okay well my aptarment is having a Health inspection check on every suite monday (tomorow) and Tuesday...I have nowhere to put the plants, no buddies could take care of them...nothing. I was wondering if i were to put them in a box on my balcony with tarp over it...would health inspectors go through things...such as boxes or w/e. Please help :(
Thanks.

I really don't have any good advice for ya. Maybe you can find out from another tenant to what all it consists of. I'd hate to be in your shoes right now. Good luck.

these aren't the Gestopoo Police... they have no right to go thru your personal belongings... open drawers, look in closets. If they try to start to, stick your foot up their rosebud. They are just looking to make sure you aren't living like a pig. - filthy house/BATHROOM AND KITCHEN. I hate to say it, but us "pot heads" all live like pigs, didn't 'chya know....

That crazy vancouver guy said:
these aren't the Gestopoo Police... they have no right to go thru your personal belongings... open drawers, look in closets. If they try to start to, stick your foot up their rosebud. They are just looking to make sure you aren't living like a pig. - filthy house/BATHROOM AND KITCHEN. I hate to say it, but us "pot heads" all live like pigs, didn't 'ya know....

lol

just put it in a closet, and break down the room. like I said, if they try to start going thru closets, tell them to f___ __f and show them the door if they can't be convinced otherwise... that will buy you enough time to get the hell out of there with the incriminating evidence... go for a drive or something with your sweetheart. :hubba:

just take it calm and always stay in control... you'd be surprised with some of the stuff you can come up with if backed into a corner. trust me... you'll be fine. ;)

They can't look everywhere. They are not police with a warrant. If they get close tell them to back the F*** off, nicely. They have to. Be aggressive if they step over the line, don't take any crap. You will be cool, just chill and think.

Id have to say that so long as there isn't anything of importance that they may want to see such as heating/cooling ducts or water heater equipment in the spot that your growing in you should be :aok: If there is and off chance that your grow may be seen during the inspection id say move it. pack it up as best you can and take it for a ride in the car, another option like you said is a box with a tarp over it, might even want to take it a step farther and get that box out behind a community dumpster less chance of it being seen and if it is it would be harder to prove who's it is, not the best idea if its garbage pick up day though.

Thanks everyone for your advise :) I think there comming tomorow...but just to makesure im going to packeverything in a box for a few hours...and if they dont come by like 7-8ish im going to set the lights back up so they get light and everything...then tomorow repeat the process....but thanks so much everyone and thank you van. guy :D We'll be just fine.

Latest posts

Back