Help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleSativa

Reaction score
I know to most of you this may be a dumb question but i'm having serious problems with SPIDER MITES!!! :hitchair: I went and bought some preditors (triple threat) and i'm hoping these little buggers work. I have grown many plants and have never had such a problem. does anybody have any good ideas on how to get rid of them or control them? Can i pretreat the plants? Meaning should i use Neem oil before i even see any mites as a prevention type method. I'm pulling my hair out. I use pyrethium and it kills the leaves and the plant looks like it's dying. Neem oil doesnt work to well neither does einstein oil. I also have used Organiside. Help a brother out :D
Yer UncleSativa

Didn't Hick recommend avid to you? Did you try it? I too am interested in learning how to smack down on spider mites since I saw one on some of my veggies the other day.

tokemon said:
Didn't Hick recommend avid to you? Did you try it? I too am interested in learning how to smack down on spider mites since I saw one on some of my veggies the other day.
I dont recal that but maybe he did back a few mths ago. I'm just having no luck. I will try th avid. Thanks for responding. These mites are a nightmare.

This was earlier this week, musta been some other cat, my bad.

Good luck with your battle my friend.

I try and raise the Humdity in area...spider mites thrive it HOT DRY Climates..not sure if there is a way to totally elliminat them but I feel we can control them..Next Grow Im going with Battle Bugs...(lady bugs) IDK..Good luck..

I am having a hard time with mites also ...I am trying "lady bugs right now....they are eating everything that is soft bodied....seems to be working to far..Just give them time......just a thought....
4U2smoke check out my link.....Thank you for telling me how...you made it very easy...
have a great day/night

tcooper1 said:
I am having a hard time with mites also ...I am trying "lady bugs right now....they are eating everything that is soft bodied....seems to be working to far....just a thought....
check out my link.....Thank you for telling me how...you made it very easy...
have a great day/night

Your Welcome:)

Thats better..now people can get to your GJ..You have to make it easy for us StOnErS:p ..I love the shots of the Battle Bugs..How many did you release in what size area?...I may ask this same ? in your GJ...But woul;d like a response in this thread 4others..KEEP M GREEN:D

4u2smoke said:
Your Welcome:)

Thats better..now people can get to your GJ..You have to make it easy for us StOnErS:p ..I love the shots of the Battle Bugs..How many did you release in what size area?...I may ask this same ? in your GJ...But woul;d like a response in this thread 4others..KEEP M GREEN:D

The 1st thing they( bug poeple) told me to screen off and plug up all holes.If you look close in my pics you can see screen and duct tape all over.
Then I had to put a screen door on my room plus put a seal thingy(LOL) around my outer door.
Then I turn off the hot lights and let the lady bug out.They said to let them be in the dark ....They said they eat at night but mine hide at nite(lites off) and eat when lights are on.....They are clusterd on this one plant that I have...I know they are eating away at least it looks like they are

Hey tcooper1..how many lady bugs and in what size area?

Thanks

tokemon said:
Holy Cow Did you see how much that stuff costs? $190.00 for an 8 oz bottle. It says it works well and i'm willing to pay that much if it works. AVID. Thanks guys. I really like this site! I've been coming here awhile now and i always get responses from people who like to help. Networking is the best way ;) Thanks again. Together we can kill those little bas-tards! (uh, Spider-mites born out of wedlock.) Have a great 4th. Yes it's almost here!!! I live in Washington State (by canadian border) and it still winter here seems like. Ok i will shut up now. Thanks for reading my b.s.
Yer uncle

me 2 i suffered alot with those irresponsble mites lol.. any way iv been fighting with them long time ago ,,i used some kind of special spray to kill them its called( Spring-Anti Bladluis) .. it didnt work immediately i used it over 4 days to get rid of all.. if i use it one day then stop i notice mites appear again soon . So iused it 4 days and now no sign for them .

Yeah man thats awesome, lady bugs are totally the way to go as long as you don't get yourself into a lady that swallowed the fly situation lol. Just kidding, if I had problems with mites I would totally go with lady bugs, not only are the effective but they are nice to look at to.

Latest posts

Back