help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.zip files? :huh:
don't you have .bmp or .jpg's?

what soil did you have them in whats ur ph, if it was nute burn flushing may help but you never know when they are out. They may even be ok when did you flush them it may take a week or two to get back and see better results. how old are they?

Hi bud,

I wish I knew WHAT that was... My last several grows from seed I've had similar issues. I had them using Happy Frog, FFOF and also when using a combo of 50/50 FFOF and FF Light Warrior... I thought my water might be the culprit but the last run I used RO on the tender babies and still had funky brown spotting and some dried out, angry lower leaves... And I gave them NOTHING but ph adjusted agua... :confused:

MPer "Tact" has a grow journal with the same issues too... he thinks his ph meter was maybe outta whack but he was using distilled water so it wasn't his tap water... The good news is once those plants grow another foot or so and you remove the few lower funky leaves they'll be a distant memory at harvest time and your plants will be fine... but who knows what that is... I sure don't! :p

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back