Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Hooker

Reaction score
I have no idea what is going on this started 2 weeks ago and they have been liquid fertilized 2 times

Attachments

• plant 1.jpg
    plant 1.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 108
  • plant 2.jpg
    plant 2.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 104
I am wondering what kind of nutes you are using? Perhaps your plants are getting to much iron. This could cause your plants to show signs of manganese deficiency. (yellowing between veins).
Just a thought.
I hope this clears up soon.
All the best to you and your grow!

I am using a liquid fert 15-30-15 I have fertilized 2 times . The problem started after the first fert.it seen to stay this way for 2 weeks or so . A few days ago I used a Epsom salt leaf spray that seemed to help some but I don't know how often I can do this . I usually just put the plant in let if do it thing with no problem and then reap the harvest

Some ferts contain chelated iron. Too much of this can lessen the absorption of manganese into the roots.
A good fertilizer will contain equal amounts of manganese and iron.
I used a fertilizer years ago that did this to me. I was lucky at the time to have an experienced grower as a friend. He helped me figure this out and saved my grow.

I could be way off base here as I am no expert grower. I am a grower who has made many many mistakes growing and has experience in making mistakes. :)

Does anyone know how often I can do the Epsom salt spray before that starts giving me problems? Guessing the spray the other day cleared it up about 50%

Since the problem started after you fertilized I thought it may have something to do with the nutes. I stand corrected.

I assume you are using Epson salt mixture to control pests and not for a magnesium deficiency.

Epson salts worked good when I grew roses. I only fed them this once a year though.

I have never used Epson salt mixture to control pests.

No i gave them the leaf spray for what looked to me to be a mag def. i wasn’t sure what my problem was . I have neem how should i mix it i never needed to use it before

sorry if i am stating the obvious. i am just getting over what i thought was broad mites. i was using synthetic nutrients and was not checking my ph like i should. when i checked the ph of my nutrient solution, it was around 5! yikes. i changed to organic nutes a few waterings ago and i am already seeing healthy growth. ph will lock out nutrients which is maybe why the epsom salt spray helped. it bypassed the roots. good luck

I agree, i don't trust a 15-30-15, what is the brand? I think OF, and Burnin are right.

Not sure of the brand i bought it at the local hardware store i will look for a different kind

A good flush might help if is a nute problem. Then switch to organics?

Latest posts

Back