Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gilner678

Reaction score
Anyone know what could be causing this. I've never seen this before and can't find anything on the internet

Attachments

• IMG_20220618_171321.jpg
    IMG_20220618_171321.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20220618_171215.jpg
    IMG_20220618_171215.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 22
I can’t see the pictures real good at what you are talking about but it could be revegging. Are your plants outside? Describe what you are asking about or maybe a better picture for me anyway. Could be someone will chime in with better eyes. Good morning and happy fathers day 😊

Anyone know what could be causing this. I've never seen this before and can't find anything on the internet
Yes i did see some leaves that something has been munching on. is That what you are talking about?
It's only the new growth. The leaves grew like that leaves deformed node sites appear to be dead. I will upload more pics

All plants are outside some in ground and some in pots all exhibiting the same problem started about 2 weeks ago now every node site is affected

Attachments

• IMG_20220619_085007.jpg
    IMG_20220619_085007.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20220619_084926.jpg
    IMG_20220619_084926.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 18
he-ll it looks mite damage , like russet , broad , or cyclamen

here are a couple examples

1153A08E-CFAE-4368-86E3-27C9193B2871.jpeg
E5C25FF2-92E3-4362-95DA-86D6CE78D79F.jpeg

Not bugs at all had a guy that lives behind me sprayed so herbicide on some bushes where thousands of stink bug larvae were. Unfortunately it killed the bushes and not the bugs. I think the stink bugs transferred the poison to my plants and alot trees and shrubs around me. Look up glyphosate damage to plants you will see pictures that show the same signs as mine

Could he have sprayed your weed too
That Round Up stuff is Bad News , I would not smoke it if he did,
Is he cool or is he an AHole , the kind that would spray weed killer on a neighbors pot plants

Not bugs at all had a guy that lives behind me sprayed so herbicide on some bushes where thousands of stink bug larvae were. Unfortunately it killed the bushes and not the bugs. I think the stink bugs transferred the poison to my plants and alot trees and shrubs around me. Look up glyphosate damage to plants you will see pictures that show the same signs as mine

well if you knew what it was why did ya ask us?…geeze Louise

and for my next trick , watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat

Have you been seeing these stink bugs on your plant? Do your other plants have leaf damage? Just wondered how you determined for sure that this is what happened to your plants…

I hate fking stink bugs. I have never found them on marijuana plants but they love fking up your fruit and tomatoes. I had to use my hose and sprayer on blast every day to keep the fkers off my Blackberries. I never use poison on my fruit or veggies.

Start from the beginning. What are you giving them. What are you using for pests exc....
Yup. Saying that the plants had been sprayed with Roundup is kind of an important piece of the puzzle. That is not something one would expect. I am off the the MOB…

Didn't know at first but after looking around you can see the damage on different species of plants and trees it appears the stink bugs transferred it to other plants after he sprayed

Latest posts

Back