Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newgreenthumb

Da Bagseedologist!
Reaction score
I have just changed my nutes in the resevoir (DWC) and no change in nutes but added molasses (1tbsp) to 2.5 gallons of water and this morning I have brown slimy roots. yesterday they were nice and white. Any help or suggestions. I have two pics of the roots. The plants are in a 4 unit DIY DWC unit that holds 2.5 gallons liquid using Technaflora Hydroponics nutes. The solution is @ 6.0ph :confused2:

Grow Pics 082.jpg

Grow Pics 083.jpg

I dhave no idea what happened but you'd better flush those with plain ph balanced water QUICK!!! Good luck.

errrr..... do u feed with teas at all?
I've never seen goo like that show from molasses. U need to get those roots clean asap... they need to be able to breathe.

Roots have been cleaned w/ph 6.0 water and now the res is filled with water and peroxide. Gave them a foliar feed and hopefully they will be fine. So far it has been 2 hours and they still are standing with no additional wilting since. :D

as long as the roots are not gummed up u'll be fine!

Gotta love how u can fix hydro in 10 minutes or less... try it with dirt u DIRRRRTY lovers.

So far so good they are still standing and the roots did come clean. We will see in a couple weeks time if they are still ok.

Latest posts

Back