Helpp plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That plant will not survive. It is terribly nutrient burned. I bet you planted it in Miracle Grow soil or you began feeding it way too much, and/or way too soon. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I seriously doubt that it will survive. :(

Toss it...it is over. Start again with different soil and don't water it so much.

I'm with the other member, even if you get it back healthy (take some time) it looks to have been stressed very hard. I think if you started a new it will out grow that one. Can you share how you grow? we could possibly help find the cause

damn :( it was from my first successful clone batch. the others are looking better but i havent added nutes since i planted them. could that be it?

Either you over fed them or your ph was way out of whack. Once you start introducing nutrients to them you need to make sure you feed and water with a ph in the 6.3-6.8 range for soil. I ph everything to 6.5.

If it was a clone only single plant that you had no back up of, you might be able to save it, will take along time and TLC. She is super pissed. If you have others of her that are healthier, toss the sick one. The other advice above is great. GL

That looks like nutrient burn, but you say you haven't fed them since the transplant? If it was starving it would have shown major yellowing of all the leaves sort of uniformly. But that looks like the leaves have burned from the tips back in to the center, and that is almost always nutrient burn. Is your soil prenuted like "Miracle grow" soil or "Osmocoat"? That would account for the problem.

Are the other plants in the same soil? what do they look like?

the soil is an organic manuer that read .5-.5-.5 it was the most stable and low soil i could find but its doing great with the others so i dont think it's a nute burn, but a nute deprivation that caused it. i have placed it in treatment and if its as strong *** the mother it should pull through. thanks to all who have tossed their two cents. also does anyone know how much lumens per ft\2 i should have for a clone to veg n blossom setup. i know it's somewhere in here but i can never seem to find it.

Now it has been my personal experience that composted manure will cook new clones as it is very hot with nitrogen. I burned up several clones like that once. They were well rooted and growing nicely until I transplanted them into my newly acquired "cow peat"/organic soil mix. one week later they looked like someone had taken a blow torch to them.

However, iff you say you have several plants that are the same and in the same medium then the only thing I could think of is that you may have badly damaged the roots when you transplanted that plant, and you didn't realize it.

Normal veg light is a minimum of 3000Lumens per sqft. and a minimum of 5000 lumens per sqft in flower. :)

i'd hope you're right brother. thanks for that jewel. last thought. wen freshly rooted after clone what light period should i place it under? n if running the 24/7 time would i turn it off every couple days to let the plant breath in anything other then light?

I keep my plants in 24hrs of light from the time they sprout from seed through cloning and throughout veg. The only time they need darkness is when they go to flowering. MJ is a high energy plant that doesn't need darkness except to induce the flower function.

Did that leaf come off the bottom of the plant? Is the rest of your plant greener than that leaf I hope?

yess came from the lower branch but it's been happening lately so im just wondering what yousr opinion is on this. the rest of the plant is healthy just looking to correct athe right unbalance next feed. and the soil was some mixed down manuer that read .5s all across

The tips of the leaf look like nutrient burn but if the rest of the plant doesn't have any leaf tip burn then I would be more inclined to think that is just the older leaves being used up and discarding, as that is what MJ will do as it grows. It will suck the usable nutrients from the old, leaves that are worn out and then drop them. Iff you have more leaves showing some discoloring then it could be something else like pH locking out a nutrient. If there are more then a whole plant pic will be better for diagnosing.

I call plant abuse. Im sorry bro. I wished I could help you with that, however I would just go ahead & toss her. :(

gene you must be smoking some good. i got a close friend to come see it and they told me it was natural leafe discard as mentioned above. sorry for the false alarm, guess im just overcautious with my baby. thanks to all who tossed in their two cents,

ps. gene if you had wrote such due to the first pic on this post i should tell you that little lady didnt make it and is now in a better place. this was taken from her mother

Latest posts

Back