hemp movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shangleo

Reaction score
i'm looking for some good movies about cannabis or other drugs..
any good recommendations? i've seen one yearsss back about cannabis smokers turn dealers then massive illegal drug suppliers... (still tryin' hard to figure out the movie's title, help~)
i've watched a latest hongkong flick about drug supply in asia... Protege. very good movie!

you talkin about "blow" shangleo?

lol.. so are you after comedy? or serious film.. im only really into the comedy side of drug films, not serious ones..

ahhh man BLOW is a good freakin movie bro. id reccomend blow,half baked,how high, fear and loathing in los vegas (think thats what its called) ill be back with more names later i needa inhale a lil somethin then ill think better

Oh...your talking about Dazed and Confused and Bong Water.

yup Blow is the one! just done copyin' from a peer-to-peer.
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas and Half Baked are more to comedy..
i'll prefer serious drugs movies personally... drug market is exciting and wealthy!
but i'd spend most of my baked hours on stephen chow's comedies... like Kung Fu Hustle, Shaolin Soccer... real abs-cramp flicks!
Thanks for sharing all of the trippin' movies yo~ inhale~

You wanna watch a great drug flick check out Trainspotting. A few classics would have to be Easy Rider, and Midnight Express. Great flicks!!!! ;)

lol i wasnt expecting anyone to be suggesting trainspotting... did you guys get a release of that in the states?

Oh... and theres one comedy that stands out above the rest (although half baked would give it a run for its money)

Harold and Kumar Go To Whitecastle

another good one is lock stock and two smokin barrels. (comedy) british production like trainspotting, another one from the makers of lock stock is snatch, but thats not a drug flick but illegal activities, well worth the watch.
;)

Latest posts

Back