Herbal cleans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schlendrake

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to give you all aheads up on a product that actually works. The product is called Herbal Cleans. Its a 10 vitamin suppliment that is meant to be taken over the course of an hour. Take it up to 4 hours before a test.This also has a money back guarantee if it doesn't work and a coupon for your third purchase to be free.

I can tell you from personale experiance that it works. I am a avid smoker, I like to get t here and stay there all day, every day. I have used this many times with out anything showing up on a test. My last one was yesterday 3/7/07 and I passed :) . I smoked up to the Tuesday night and took Herbal Cleans at 9am for a 11:30 test. Took all 10 vitamins as directed and wala clean as a whistle. Left the test and fired one up :) as a celebration of a product that works. Got the job and start on the 13th. I always keep a box of this on hand at home and carry the liquid (which also works in an hour) on hand in my lunch bag just in case.

It's such a shame that 1/3-1/2 of the test are false positives and that people that are not in the know don't know how to beat it.

Hey dude.... you pretty sure this works? I'm skeptical about lots of this stuff...espicially herbal. I almost would be comfortable with some nasty chemical stuff it would work well. I have a major job opportunity approaching within a few weeks so i cant F this one up... thnx dude

Latest posts

Back