Here are some new Pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in Cali and have my card..love too grow( just really getting started).But I think keep it legal and for gods sake keep it quiet.....If you cant keep a secret why should the person you tell? Awsome grow..20 or 200 plants thats is awsome......Healthy happy grow..what we all want...one size or another.....Toke it

goddog said:
its a jungle in there...

look out for viet cong....

I do. Charlie is creeping in there I know it..... Its just they are like leperchauns, I cant find them. ;)

Stunzeed..

Here are a couple new bud pics.:hubba: :farm:

Im gonna take a couple right before harvest and see if I can make bud of the month!

100_0047.jpg

100_0048.jpg

100_0056.jpg

100_0059.jpg

stunzeed said:
Your state and local authorities are the ones you REALLY have to worry about and they are 100% powerless if you stay within your state limits.

Stunzeed..

Stunzeed..
Im glad you touched on this, because I did have a question about this. So If I was growing within the limits of my county, which is about 24 for all 4 of us, and the city police come to my house, do they have the right to inform the DEA of my grow (or owuld that be a violation of my civil rights), even if I am not breaking any State laws? I always wondered about this.

PS- Also, I read the thread pretty quickly, and thought someone said you were growing 200 plants:eek:

Type_S150 said:
Im glad you touched on this, because I did have a question about this. So If I was growing within the limits of my county, which is about 24 for all 4 of us, and the city police come to my house, do they have the right to inform the DEA of my grow (or owuld that be a violation of my civil rights), even if I am not breaking any State laws? I always wondered about this.

PS- Also, I read the thread pretty quickly, and thought someone said you were growing 200 plants:eek:

I really dont know if they would or could for that matter. I really doubt your local authorities would waste their time if you are in fact within your state guidelindes. Why would they unless you really pissed them off. They also live in your state and they may have even helped vote it in. Police dont want to take down medical gardens unless they have a personal vendetta for some reason. Even so the Federal investigators would have to do their own invetigation. If it comes to local authorities raiding your house and they leave..... You should take all of it down right away in anticipation of the worst case scenario and at least wait 6-12 months to start again. And no lol Im growing 24 plants with 4 med cards in around a 2-3 month span.

Stunzeed..

Looking great mang. :aok: Looks like your gonna have a nice Christmas harvest. ;)

all of my friends that visit my thread please go into the coffee table section and read my new thread on the video. Please guys I think you might thank me later.

Stunzeed..

The plants do look nice. When can I come get some clones, lol. :hubba:

pyroguy said:
WOW! thats one amazing operation you go there!

Thanks for the compliment but its hardly an operation!!!!!! I am a medical marijuana grower nothing else. Thank you though I know it was meant to be nice. Operation is just one of those RED FLAG words ya know?

Stunzeed..

stunzeed said:
Here are a couple new bud pics.:hubba: :farm:

Im gonna take a couple right before harvest and see if I can make bud of the month!

1st and 2nd pics are def my favs, very delicious appeal!

Latest posts

Back