Here it is a week away from harvest....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbak67

bobbak67
Reaction score
Ok so you are looking at Grape Ape7 weeks into it! Flushing now and ready. Im going to try and do that three day darkness and 1/3 water thing. Supposedly it adds weight by forcing the plant to expell extra water and refill itself with resin!?! We'll see first time trying it!

In my other room are my 2 white widows and NEW CLONES of Train wreck and something called Blu Dot??? First time with these I have head a lot of things about Train wreck but NOTHING Blu Dot.........Please help...

Enjoy peace.

:chillpill:

100_0278.JPG

100_0280.JPG

100_0281.JPG

100_0282.JPG

100_0283.JPG

100_0284.JPG

100_0285.JPG

yeh my buddy left his in darkness untill the plant was jsut about dead the buds had 2 b tied up the whole plant put every bit of life in to the buds... i wouldent suggest trying that but it worked for him

Beautiful buds!! Please update us on your idea about the 3 day darkness period. I wanna know if it works and is effective!

by the way, you trimmed some of the leaves off of your grape ape plant im assuming??? rookie here. haha

LOL...I just trimmed them today guys! Normally I wouldn't, but I thought I would do it and see it there is any difference this late in the stage, they are going to dark in two days anyway!! Ill keep you all updated on the 72 hour darkness thing also.
The lights you are talking about are floros, they can pretty much touch the plants and wont burn them. Next week Im getting a 400 watt HPS and putting my 250 watt HPS in my veg room!! WOOHOO

my first 3 cycles i didnt do the 72 hours of dark. the 4th cycle i did the 72 hours of dark and i didnt notice any bud swelling. if it did it was such a small amount that i couldnt notice. the one thing i did notice is that the trichomes matured a bit more. ever since then iv been giving mine 2-3 days of darkens before i chop

akhempstarr said:
yeah man stick with the hps the floro is crap compared to it ...good luck

Dude I was vegging with floros and flowering with HPS...in a couple of days I will be using my 250w hps for veg and my new 400 w hps for flower!!

your plants are going to be SO much bushier with the HPS in veg!

whats the difference in leaving the leaves and trimming prior to darkeness. that looks like the shock would prevent the plant from growing/producing thc. i know..i know...its so hard to leave the plants alone! lOL

don't know if i'd do that.............

allgrownup said:
your plants are going to be SO much bushier with the HPS in veg!

whats the difference in leaving the leaves and trimming prior to darkeness. that looks like the shock would prevent the plant from growing/producing thc. i know..i know...its so hard to leave the plants alone! lOL

don't know if i'd do that.............

I shoud'nt havee done it....I thought I was going to chop them right then, but I thought i would try the 72 hour darkness thing!

Ya Im stoked about my new HPS!!!

yea let us know about the 72 hour dark period and half the water thing.

Latest posts

Back