Hermi? pic inside

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
Im being extra precautious with this dutch passion blueberry, since the last two were late hermis..
Please check pics and confirm or deny that this is a hermi.
My girls are on their 4th week of flower.
I hope this isnt a hermi bc it prob pollinated my others, and plus i have clones of this and was hoping to keep it around.

thanks!

008.JPG

010.JPG

013.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

Yep its a shemale... Sorry bro.. What strain is that?

Crap. i knew it. dutch passion blueberry.

I guess im just gonna put it outside.. i live in south u.s. im guessing itll go back into veg?

Relentless999 said:
Crap. i knew it. dutch passion blueberry.

I guess im just gonna put it outside.. i live in south u.s. im guessing itll go back into veg?

And I knew you were going to say that strain... I remember your post when you planted those... That strain is known for going hermie...

Try Dj Shorts Blueberry, its the OG Blueberry and it doesnt herm

man, f dutch passion, this is the third, i repeat, third dutch passion blueberry to hermi on me.. ive only grown 3, non femenized, and all three have hermied..

look how nice and big it is.. vegd for 5.5-6months and shes on her 4th week of flower..
any suggestions? maybe leaving her outside for part of the day then bringing her in?

anyone know where that calculator is where I can find out how many hours of light there is in a day, where I live?

thanks

Sorry man I dont know of a calculator but this time of year should be flower time pretty much anywhere in the U.S.

If you want to save it put it outside and leave it outside, dont go in your growroom with clothes on that you were wearing near that plant, try to shower also... Pollen sucks and it get all over the place... If your neighbors have any outdoor plants they will be pissed!

here is my locations light/dark schedule.. looks like if i put it outside it should continue to flower, right?

thanks

Sunrise: 6:52am
Sunset: 7:03pm
Moonrise: 9:53am
Moonset: 8:40pm

No one around here has plants so pissing someone off isnt an issue..
But as far as my current grow.. ive already removed the plant from the grow area and i will put it outside asap. i lightly sprayed the other females and the walls of the grow room with water..

should i go ahead and pull them all out and wipe the grow room down real well with 10% bleach and spray the girls more with water?

do yall think my girls are going to be filled with seeds? they are on theird 4th week of flower.

damnit this sucks.

thanks for the help mindzeye

Relentless999 said:
here is my locations light/dark schedule.. looks like if i put it outside it should continue to flower, right?

thanks

Sunrise: 6:52am
Sunset: 7:03pm
Moonrise: 9:53am
Moonset: 8:40pm

No one around here has plants so pissing someone off isnt an issue..
But as far as my current grow.. ive already removed the plant from the grow area and i will put it outside asap. i lightly sprayed the other females and the walls of the grow room with water..

should i go ahead and pull them all out and wipe the grow room down real well with 10% bleach and spray the girls more with water?

do yall think my girls are going to be filled with seeds? they are on theird 4th week of flower.

damnit this sucks.

thanks for the help mindzeye

The male flowers are not open yet so there isnt any pollen.. I think your good man... As far as seeds, 3rd or 4th week of flower is prime knock up time, it will have a good amount of seeds.

You know, I didn't see any male flowers. I saw swollen calyxes with pistils sticking out of them. Maybe another male plant pollinated her, or a different plant doing the hermie thing. Don't kill it yet. This isn't settled, imho. Have you seen any male flowers open, or pollen on any branches below these flowers?
edit: another option is the plant is late in flower and those calyxes are swollen normally. Remove a fat one and see if there is a seed inside, or just swollen female parts.

420benny said:
You know, I didn't see any male flowers. I saw swollen calyxes with pistils sticking out of them. Maybe another male plant pollinated her, or a different plant doing the hermie thing. Don't kill it yet. This isn't settled, imho. Have you seen any male flowers open, or pollen on any branches below these flowers?
edit: another option is the plant is late in flower and those calyxes are swollen normally. Remove a fat one and see if there is a seed inside, or just swollen female parts.

I agree 100%.

I thought the same.. i thought they were just swollen with seeds.. i dont see any male parts either.
I cut off a few swollen callyxes, or however u spell it, and it looks to be a small underdeveloped seed in each. just something small and white.. I did have this plant in veg and flipped the lights back 12 hrs to sex.. i only found 1 male, and I thought I got him relatively quickly.. i guess theres a chance he could have pollinated her some. seems to be a lot of seeded sacs though.
heres some more pics..

what do u guys think? hermi or not?

039.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

044.JPG

046.JPG

049.JPG

:yeahthat:

Not to differ for the sake of it but I'm with Benny. I don't see what looks like any nanners or pollen sacks and that looks like a swollen calyx at the base of that node to me too... I think you might be fine bro... just keep a close eye on 'er...

I just don't know for sure... but if you think you see seeds forming then... hmmmmm....

Peace!:cool:

IMO, its going to spit out nannners any day now... You stiil have time till it pollinates it wont ruin other plants.

Shame its a very well grown plant too...

I am pulling up a chair for this, thanks for the Great info

sorry about your dilema .. could go either way

Best Wishes
"P"

I am sticking with my story until I see balls.

Latest posts

Back