Hermie???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
I have always heard the term popping a bannana but never seen it. But i think one of my plants is doing it. Can someone please confirm this for me.

SS851223.jpg

yep yep wheres the MONKEY?

remove frome flower room asap..as it will ruin all crop..unless this is the only plant you have..

Nice picture by the way...shows the naner well

Man BBB you have had some bad hermie luck this grow, huh? Even though she threw some nanners she is still a pretty plant, love the purple in her.

BuddyLuv said:
Man BBB you have had some bad hermie luck this grow, huh? Even though she threw some nanners she is still a pretty plant, love the purple in her.

Yeah It sucks but luckily the HH was far enough along that i will get some good bud from it.

Are you running cool temps to get them to turn purple or was it just in the genetics? I am looking for a good SOG with a lil purp in it.

BuddyLuv said:
Are you running cool temps to get them to turn purple or was it just in the genetics? I am looking for a good SOG with a lil purp in it.

When the lights are on its usually around 80 degrees. It gets down to around 65 at night. The plant is supposed to turn purple either way i think. Cold temps may help bring more of the color out though. I wouls thi k it would be a great SOG plant. As long as all the phenos are the same.

Latest posts

Back