Hey Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtndawg

mtndawg
Reaction score
Just a little about myself. Live in Smokie Mtns. 4300 ft. elev. on a cliff. Fresh air, excellent water and tasty trout and mean black bears. Retired early due to injuries from fast car and slow reflexes. Love different varities of cannabis and grow outside but now trying to grow inside and thought might be able to pick-up some tips from members.

Great to be a member of the forum and looking forward to this.

:welcome: :48: you are truely bless to be living in such a beautiful place! drove tru their last summer! loved it!

you are also bless to have found this place, it is a wonderful and helpful place to visit. :fid:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hello and welcome. This is a truly great place to be, and I hope you enjoy it.;)

Love the avatar. WOW.:cool:

whats up mountain, i stay close to the smokies as well.. it IS a beatuiful place:rolleyes: . not lucky enough to live in them though. Good luck with the site!

Nice place to live i bet... welcome to your second home/school...

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj like a pro. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope that you enjoy your stay and that I see you around the forums sometime in the future. Until then, take care and be safe.

I honeymooned in the Smokies. What a beautiful part of the country. I once told my hubby I prefered the Smokies to the Rockies and he looked at me like I was crazy. :p

Welcome aboard.

:welcome: to the site mtndawg. you'll find plenty of friendly people here ready to offer any help you want. see you around the site...

I camped out in the foothills once-right before the sun came down, I found out why they are called the smokies-lol-beautiful place.
Welcome to the forum!

Gb

Welcome mntdawg i love the smokies i spent many days running those Mts Cades cove and Klingmans dome are awsome....well take care and have fun...

Welcome have some fun, any plans yet or just starting to gather some info. Also what did you grow outdoors, we like stories and pictures.

Latest posts

Back