Hey my first grow please take a look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guts

Reaction score
Hi look at these plants and let me know if they look good please

Attachments

• 20200131_003539.jpg
    20200131_003539.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 20200131_003548.jpg
    20200131_003548.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 20200131_003544.jpg
    20200131_003544.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 37
They look better than my plants at about the same stage...I think your doing fine, but what are you doing?
Dirt?light?feed?genetics?

Light is a spider farmer sf2000 soil is fox farm ocean forest, and I've used a myco powder mixed in a spray to treat soil. Genetics are eleven roses

I made two foliage sprays out of this

Attachments

• 20200131_013620.jpg
    20200131_013620.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200131_013604.jpg
    20200131_013604.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 24
I've not gave nutrients yet because the soil says it has enough nutrients for three months. I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the knowledge to do this right. I've never grown anything before this and used to think growing was just water, dirt and seed lol.

Off to a good start my friend. Don't believe that crap they put on FoxFarm bags. Start feeding them a week or 2 after they sprout. Start with 1/4 stength and then half and then full . A simple 3 part nute system works great.

Ok Chris thanks for the heads up.

So it looks like your trying to be as organic as you can huh....lots of info here on organic teas and all such as that...
Your doing great so far!!!the point of organics is to take care of your soil and it will take care of your plant....

Yes the more organic the better for me yeah

Welcome guts!
Glad you found us!
Looks like you're doing great!
Yeah thank you. I generally only lurk in forums but this calls for action. I'm glad I found this place as well. Quick question if I have any questions or problems should I put it here or just make a new thread as needed. I know a dumb question but I don't really know forum etiquette.

You can start a thread to document a particular thread and keep the whole history of that grow together...issues and triumphs...I believe there is a sub forum for that...
Or you could start a thread for a particular issue that you see arising... if you do that, be sure to name the thread appropriately so future searches can find it...
No dumb questions but reading and looking around the forum will show the usual routine...good luck.....

Yeah thank you. I generally only lurk in forums but this calls for action. I'm glad I found this place as well. Quick question if I have any questions or problems should I put it here or just make a new thread as needed. I know a dumb question but I don't really know forum etiquette.
You will find the folks in this group most helpful

Just don't hijack someone else's thread :rolleyes:

Sorry. my bad. I'm 68 and never been in a forum before and don't know how to post or the etiquette or hijacking. Guess I don't belong in this one either. Have fun all, and good luck with your grows! Enjoy!

Lol yeah I know that much

Sorry. my bad. I'm 68 and never been in a forum before and don't know how to post or the etiquette or hijacking. Guess I don't belong in this one either. Have fun all, and good luck with your grows! Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back