hey yall! i still need a few tips if possible..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok ive looked threw all the links

what is your question :confused2: and it would help if you posted new pics onto the new thread about what ever the question is :peace:

Yea just ask your ?'s here and you shall recieve your answers.

okie doke! i was wondering the best way to make use of the other two splitters i got. and i am constantly misting her because the leaves seem to be drying out and cracking... normal? also im not sure but should i remove any big leaves to get more light..? O and the leaves that Do die off, what is the best way to remove them? those are my questions.. not difficult questions just wondering. do yall think it should be bigger since its been growing for about 2 and a half months? thanks and i made this thread cuz no one had visited mine in a while so i was tryin to get some help however i could =)

What are you growing with? Medium, nutes, lights, light schedule?

Shockeclipse said:
What are you growing with? Medium, nutes, lights, light schedule?

medium-premium topsoil, nutes- like half of a half the normal dosage of MG in a small small squirt bottle(every wednesday), lights-cfls two and four sometimes when i add the other socket splitters, 24hrs light with darkness while i sleep. hope this helps you to help me! :batman:
^ (this is how my splitters are when i have four lights)
^ ^ it was originally a heat lamp and i took the metal cone dealie off and added a splitter and a splitter off both sockets there and i have four CFLs on them . =P

Raphee17 said:
medium-premium topsoil, nutes- like half of a half the normal dosage of MG in a small small squirt bottle(every wednesday), lights-cfls two and four sometimes when i add the other socket splitters, 24hrs light with darkness while i sleep. hope this helps you to help me! :batman:
^ (this is how my splitters are when i have four lights)
^ ^ it was originally a heat lamp and i took the metal cone dealie off and added a splitter and a splitter off both sockets there and i have four CFLs on them . =P
Keep those lights as close as possible, if your soil MG? If so then you are going to have problems with nute lockout down the road. MG soil is not suitable for growing mj. I am not sure about a liquid mg fert though. Keep us posted. I will try and help as mucb as I can although I am still on my first grow and doing hydro.

Raphee- post some pics and some info about your set-up and you'll get more help than you know what to do with............
One thing though, are you misting your plant with a nute solution?

BBFan said:
Raphee- post some pics and some info about your set-up and you'll get more help than you know what to do with............
One thing though, are you misting your plant with a nute solution?

they're at the top in the links bro..and its just bottled mountain spring water i fill up my spray bottle with. ill post some more pics in a lil bit for ya...peace:lama:

I think you are going to want to add more light as soon as you get the chance. Rmember, you need 5000 lumens per sf to get the job done right.

I don't know exactly what is going on with your plant, but it is extremely small for 2-1/2 months.

"Mountain Spring water" may not be good for your plant--it can contain a lot of salts and minerals. Use either distilled or RO water. You need to check the pH of your water also.

You can get your lights a lot closer. You need ventilation. Your plant needs a constant supply of fresh air to be able to grow properly

OK i gave it some food wednesday and its dying fast how can i help it? should i clone it? what do i do??

Did you do anything about the lights? If your plant is stunted, feeding her more MG nutes is not going to fix the problem. Without seeing a current pic, I can only guess as to the condition. No offense, but have you ever grown any other plants, besides mj? If you can ph some tap water, or use some distilled water, it can't hurt to flush the soil and get rid of some of the fertilizer salts that have probably built up. If that plant isn't growing, the nutes are still there, somewhat. See what I mean? What temps does this plant see, day and night? Pics!

Raphee17, when typing a post, click the 'Go Advanced' option.
Then, click the paper clip icon above or look for the 'manage attachments' button just a few inches below the text input area in 'Additional Options'.
this is how to post thumbnails of your pics.
(then, only then, will you receive what you seek) ;)

this is before the mess-up and ill take new pics of how it looks now and upload them as soon as i can yall

till then..
:lama: PEACE

doin better3.jpg

doin better4.jpg

doin better1.jpg

Latest posts

Back