Hey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dekgib

Reaction score
Hello all I was asked to come here by a dear sweet friend meg. and anyway i love it here and i am looking foward to learn somethings and share somethings

wecome
Youve come to the right place. There is a ton of info so i hope you like to read.

Yo Ho dekgib,

We welcome you here. You will find that this site is much akin to a living place of knowledge. The folks here are smooth and cool. Please do read through the site rules. You will find the rules are few and easy to run with.
We like to recommend that you pull up a soft easy chair, be ready for some cool reading , and yeah, here hold this ---:48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Do we know meg ? as in Megan ? well how nice it is to accomodate a freind of a sister welcome to the sisterhood ...from a brother ! peace and enjoy we are a friendly bunch although lately i beg to differ ! (oh well they come out in the wash ) peace and welcome dekgib !

purple phases you are correct i know her and thanks everyone for welcoming me aboard

Latest posts

Back