Hi Everybody

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortyrocks1

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi. I think this site is awesome, everyone is really friendly and helpfull...proud to be a part now;)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

:bump: :bump: :bump: Hey new buddy!!
welcome to MP.
glad to have another member.....Lets Grow!--(either way you want to take that) :bump: :bump: :bump:

Hi there,
Welcome to the site friend, You have entered a wild world to be sure. Now watch out these folks are a little bonkers over pics of grows, and they love to help in any way they can. Feel at home to ask plenty of questions, BUT more than likely you will be able to go into the forums and find that any question has probably already been asked and there would be plenty of cool responses to be found in there.
We love to jest, and joust with each other, cause in our hearts we know we are all doing the same thing, (Learning and growing).

Fair warning !!! watch out for yourself as this place IS habit forming. LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

welcome to the site shorty. Good luck in all your grows and if you got any questions just ask

hey welcome to MP man i just started too! 3 days later i have a whole grow cabinet set up with a indica plant growing, ha happy growing!

Latest posts

Back